Search results

1. B

Does this guy look amused?

the forensic report specifically says it was not human error I know it’s exciting to win but you should think about the bigger picture we use machines that are very easy to rig many prominent dems identified this well before the election so this is not a secret
  2. B

great that’s all I’m saying fix it so it is fair and transparent Everyone should be in favor of making it hard to cheat
  3. B

so you’re ok with election officials erasing audit logs of vote machines?
  4. B

won’t it be fun when all of the hillbillies start withholding their vote counts so they can figure out how many votes they need to pump into the system to win we’ll have elections that last to infinity
  5. B

Russians Hack the Gov Again

Don’t worry we have the most secure sh!t in the galaxy even super advanced aliens (who by the way don’t exist either) can’t do anything to our things with a thumb drive, which isn’t even really a thumb
  6. B

:loser:
  7. B

yes he won but we can still fix it so elections can be less ridiculous in the future
  8. B

if it’s fake it should be easy to refute call in an independent expert to review oh wait, Michigan would rather destroy all records instead what do you know
  9. B

How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

maybe because we have so many fatsos
  10. B

yes, obviously did you read the report?
  11. B

Russians Hack the Gov Again

Sorry, there is no evidence that hacking even exists
  12. B

its nice that we have bipartisan agreement to fix our elections infrastructure if that is the end result of this election it’s probably worth the cost i especially liked the part of the report that revealed that all of the machines audit logs were erased during this election but were intact...
  13. B

Can we talk about the non stop whining from restaurant and small business owners.

you don’t have to go to a restaurant
  14. B

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report Antrim County, Michigan forensics report regarding review of Dominion voting machines
  15. B

Texas gets personal over election rules

Maybe you should try being stupid why kill yourself?:waving:
  16. B

Are You Brave Enough?

I didn’t watch the video but I will go with “no”
  17. B

Can we talk about the non stop whining from restaurant and small business owners.

It’s interesting to me that you have some people who say, stay home if you want, cool, or go out, also cool, up to you to decide for yourself then other people who say, no, I know better than you what is best for you.
  18. B

this is a pretty long winded way of saying I’m racist
  19. B

Texas gets personal over election rules

I will give you credit I never imagined courts would prioritize laches over election integrity it was a good lesson