Search results

1. B

What’s your favorite OTR Daily Driver

I guess it depends on my mood and what the waves will allow me to surf: Middy daily driver: HI Mid 6 Shortboard daily driver: CI OG Flyer Groveler daily driver: Lost Bean Bag Crowded daily driver: Odysea / Catch Surf 9'0" Plank
  2. B

What’s your favorite OTR Daily Driver

CI OG Flyer
  3. B

Your current two board quiver

9'0" Odysea Plank 7'0" Mid6
  4. B

Need Advice for Fins - Xanadu Wave Rocket 2

Al Merrick Keel or K2
  5. B

Should most of us be riding a 7'0 thruster?

Rusty Desert Island
  6. B

Best Flip Flops?

Locals slippahs
  7. B

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

The Vernor is fast and skatey. The rocker is minimal, with a little flip in the nose. The contours are belly, with rolled rails, for the first half of board. Then it transitions to Vee out the back half. The tail is very wide and cut straight. You'll go fast. You'll make wider turns, but...
  8. B

I'll let you know this Summer. Both will be in heavy rotation. I got the Bean Bag used. It is custom with heavy heavy glass job. Gonna be interesting to see what kind of wave it will do well in.
  9. B

Moving San Diego

1) Encinitas is nice, but anywhere within 15 min driving distance of the coast. All depends on what you can afford. 2) Longboard, midlength, fish, simmons... Depends on the break and conditions. 3) No shortage of great local shapers in SD... Legends 4) Yup, waves year round, but a lot...
  10. B

Wavestorm body count.
  11. B

I like it. I've owned this model in various sizes and constructions. It's fast and skatey. The epoxy is great in most small wave situations. The PU is good in the small stuff too, but the epoxy is better in the really small stuff. The PU does well in the bigger, punchier, and steeper waves...
  12. B

5'8" Vernor Mini Simmons 5'8" Lost Bean Bag 5'9" Firewire / Tomo Evo Timbertek 8'3" Firewire Gem 9'2" Harely Ingleby Diamond Drive
  13. B

Mini Simmons vs/or Plasmic?

Lost Bean Bag
  14. B

Best TV Show Ever?

#1 The Shield #2 Married With Children
  15. B

Lopez

Stab article about Matt Biolos, Mason Ho, and Gerry Lopez. https://stabmag.com/hardware/meet-mason-hos-new-pipeline-blade/
  16. B

Neal's Images of the Day

St. Louis Crusader for life!
  17. B

I also have the 8'0" M13 and 8'0" Desert Island in Poly.
  18. B

8'0" Rusty Tuflite 7'6" CI M-13 Tuflite
  19. B

I don't believe in grovelers COME AT ME

I have a good quiver of grovelers, but my midlengths grovel better.
  20. B

8'0" Surf Rx Single Fin My step up single fin.