Search results

1. S

Album Surfboards

Personal preference again. I just like a foam forward board, and beak noses always felt good to fondle when casually laying on my board between waves. Really what i was trying to recreate was a more nimble/performancey version of a russ short i used to have, and it came out exactly what i...
  2. S

Album Surfboards

They definitely help for duck diving, and i think people claim they increase strength like a corrugation, but really they just feel great in hand to me. I don't see any drawback to them and will probably ask for them on any non-longboard custom.
  3. S

Album Surfboards

My rocker shot is a little whack. Bottom seems to be relatively flat with some vee out the tail.
  4. S

XTR

See Album thread. XTR is the shiz! :waving:
  5. S

Album Surfboards

Alrighty, so I was in Central America last week for the big big swell and finally got to test out my custom 6'5" XTR Ledge twin... Me: 28 years old. 175 lbs wet, 5'11" with a little bit of a bum shoulder from some shoulder surgeries, but surfing 15 years. I live in nc so we only get sh!t waves...
  6. S

custom wait times?

My XTR Album Ledge, with color, just arrived yesterday here on the east coast. Ordered 2/24/2021. 10 weeks and 2 days from order being placed to being delivered to my door. Beyond stoked on the finished product and got exactly what i wanted. Will post pics and review once shes tested in a...
  7. S

sprained ankle healing tips and surfing

I snapped my fibula and maleolus while dislocating my ankle 10 weeks ago thus leading to an immediate addition of a plate, 9 screws, a wire, and repairing ligaments. I spent 7 weeks in a cast, after the first 2 they split it so it could be removable to try and regain some mobility eventhough it...