Search results

1. L

Everything is human caused "Climate Change"!!!!!

Ocean front homes has to be at least 20 gs , add in flood ins cost another 10 and its fair to say the climate liabilities are expensive .
  2. L

Biden Inflation Explosion

The fed purchased 4 tril in bonds to drive rates near zero , doubling the balance sheet . Add in 25 percent of new debt and presto we have inflation on steroids .
  3. L

Truth Social...Done

DJT within 2 yrs will print 50 cent , and that would be a bullish target .
  4. L

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

I expected a dismal PR trip but have surfed every day for the past couple of weeks . A Tres session , excellent Pt at gringo hr on a new Happy Traveler , and fun LB s on the smaller days . 1st wave on the HT was a double overhead screamer , had it for an hr alone to top off a memorable surf .
  5. L

C-YA Mitch!

US debt was 5 trillion when he assumed leadership roles in the party in the late 90 s . 32 tril now with the fed holding 6 tril on its balance sheet. A legitimate tax and spend conservative, rofl.
  6. L

What will democrats do if Trump wins?

Regardless that the reps have no platform , the donkey and carrot chit on the economy is debt laden time bomb.
  7. L

His yapping about a10 pt tax on imports will jack inflation , and yes mortgages and real rates on everything could be in double digit yields. Figure that into Trumpism .
  8. L

A Trump win will butcher the bond market. The 30 yr US bonds will have 8 percent yields within a year inmo.
  9. L

How’s the stock market?

Market technicians have been bitching about bad breath, spx scored another new high with only 34 percent of nyse rising , a neg divergence . Add in lower high for the NYSE advance decline sets up another neg against a higher NYA. NASDQ was ditto on the a/d new highs also
  10. L

How’s the stock market?

Prior to 2020 . if yellow went into a liquidation mode shareholders would have banked 30 bucks a share.
  11. L

Who's had Covid and who Hasn't????

Covid ffee, I have Dr friends who worked up close never came down with it also. The question should be have you ever gotten the flu ?
  12. L

How’s the stock market?

spx a/d is flashing a sell .
  13. L

Caught inside

14. L

Caught inside

Since I am ancient in surf years, 72 , 1000 meters per day makes u feel like you are 20 . I wish but it does give you the extra boost in serious waves.
  15. L

Pro surfers/no insurance/begging for money on GoFundMe

Pro golfers and pro tennis players are responsible for their own insurance .As JDJ stated they can get ins but at what cost , 25 gs an event , 10 , it aint going to be 500 bucks thats for sure.
  16. L

Huge f u ckin cult

Ya know Hal , with the 300 llc s that are tangled up with his real estate holding s , golf courses that bleed cash and the bil of debt at Deutch Bank , he may be broke. Regardless that Putin owns him, did ever you wonder why he couldnt get a deal in Moscow ?
  17. L

Huge f u ckin cult

Success , rofl , Trump jacked the debt by 7 trillion , while the fed added a couple due to his handling of covid. The awesome tax bill had me paying 2x the usual amount, while inflation went parabolic with a moon shot , and he never got us of Iraq. O spent 6 tril on the military in 8 years ...
  18. L

Pro surfers/no insurance/begging for money on GoFundMe

I was responsible for our company ins plans for 200 and presume ins for a contest like Pipe would be out of this world . As would a private plan for being disabled. Ins premiums would also sky rocket for an outfit like Vans if they covered them under a corp plan . A secretary from Vans to...
  19. L

***Official 2024 Iowa Caucus Thread***

And 50 percent of the country thinks Hump is a grifter .