Search results

1. W

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Three days in a roll welcoming the south swell. Twinzer fish, hp fish, then Double wing coil shortie. Crowded for off hours weekday but conditions held. Surfing well and got some compliments from the local bros. Tomorrow will be a 6.6 egg or a tkf cuz arms are spent. Stock to be able to go...
  2. W

Adult Learner Board Progression

Hypno crypt-no should be in the progression somewhere
  3. W

Which is your ultimate fav Groveler?

Zippi fish
  4. W

Best boar in your quiver?

6.6 Zamora channeled twin. Nicely foiled , strong yet light glass job. Versatile, crowd neutalizer
  5. W

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Yesterday waves were bigger, cleaner but the spot was a s*#! Show. Everyone and the their cousins were out: people with big boards padding with their legs spread out and getting in the way, janitors that can’t stay on their barges were a plenty, aggro bros screaming at drop ins ...you name it...
  6. W

Rounded pin tail twins

Try a Captain fin company Chippa Wilson Twin set
  7. W

WTB: Stamps mid-length

Not mine: in OC
  8. W

Consistently blowing out twin fin boxes

I ride lots of twins over the years. And only blown out fin box twice. Both during low tide when duck diving. Sure you didn’t bump into something or hit your leg kicking out?
  9. W

The Craigslist Thread

Cool , I just emailed the guy to get some pics of the foil/foam distribution. Already have a Zamora middy channel twin but wouldn’t mind trying a twinzer middy...
  10. W

The Craigslist Thread

Are these boards really $1200 new?
  11. W

Tomo MPH

You got some skills there bro. Beautiful. Love the 5th dimension, time and space theme fitting for a Tom-Mo
  12. W

The Craigslist Thread

If someone can get that to the OC, I wouldn’t mind grabbing that thing
  13. W

Tomo MPH

Yes, 6’ is too big. Stay with your usual vol, so a 5.10 would be good...
  14. W

Weird fun placent

You Chinese brah?
  15. W

Need to Buy 2 Indestructible Boards: What do You Choose?

I love my kick tech Coil. Hard to clean off dirty wax but works in anything, truly a one board quiver
  16. W

Selling My Car on Craigslist. Advice?

I have sold a few cars/vans over the years. Recommend bringing a friend with you and meet at a local police station.
  17. W

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Many memorable sesh on this puppy. 5.7
  18. W

*** Official 2020 Community Surf Journal ***

Yes sir. My go to quad set: Am large fronts, Ak4 rears.
  19. W

Board and Volume Recommendations

Stoke you got some that fits your needs. The customs and used ones that I had were way too thick at the front end. I had customs and used ones made for 165lb that imho be better for 200 lb guys. After trying a used one, went custom. Unfortunately , sold the custom after one session due to...
  20. W

Board and Volume Recommendations

Aren’t there a few up in SLO - Moon Doggies Surf Club? I think you can get the MPegg shape under Watermans Guild label - in the OC. They’re much to thick for my liking, but great for bigger/thicker dudes