Search results

1. J

Surfing Moorea?

We might be going to Tahiti, and staying on Moorea, is it worth it to bring a board?
  2. J

Sinaloa Surf Adventures?

Anyone here stayed at this place?
  3. J

Wayne Rich Nightmare?

Anyone check this board out?
  4. J

Astrodeck

Can you order trac pads directly off their site?
  5. J

Strained Popliteus

Hey guys, Anyone here have any experience with this injury, and what your recovery/rehab was ? I'm pretty sure I did it with KB swings, it definitely popped out like a golf ball, and the knee swelled up, there might be a shot of a meniscus tear too. Yup good times, I've had a couple of...
  6. J

If you left California, where would you move?

I'm a Californian (Bay Area,) and curious where you guys would move, if you left? I realize there are a million factors, and different variables, but being close to surf would be mandatory.
  7. J

New Fins

I’m hoping to try these out this weekend, picking up a twinny from Stretch. The fins are hand made from Jim Phillips.
  8. J

Shaper deposits, and credit card refunds?

Are credit card companies usually sympathetic to this request, and is it a pretty drawn out process? The charges are 4 months old now, which is two months over the original lead time. The lack in communication is what bugs me, the last response I got was a month and a half ago, saying it was...
  9. J

Super food shake?

Hey what are you guys/gals doing for a nutritious, shake or juice? I was thinking something easy, that won't break the bank every morning, with the cool antioxidants, vitamins etc?
  10. J

Online guitar lessons?

Any thoughts or suggestions? I traded a board for an electric guitar and amp a while ago, and I need help,
  11. J

Pandemic movies

Oldies but goodies, sleepers, action, comedies, etc?
  12. J

Forum search engine

Is it just me, or does the search engine not work anymore?
  13. J

Miami Dolphins

Any Dolphin fans, and are you guys happy with Tua?
  14. J

Hess Surfboards

Hey guys, Anyone have or ridden any of Danny's boards. looking at Kunkel, or Pacheco model.