Search results

1. J

***The Official Dog Thread***

We fostered, then adopted this little muttley, from Rocket Dog Rescue.
  2. J

Longer Rail/Higher Volume DD Thruster

It took a minute, but I think I got the fins sorted, and as long as there is some push, it's like a knife through butter.
  3. J

Longer Rail/Higher Volume DD Thruster

I like this thread
  4. J

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

How do you like the Crooked?
  5. J

***The Official Dog Thread***

Well were looking at getting a dog in the next few months, and wondered if anyone here has had a bullmastiff?
  6. J

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

How do you like that min-simmons?
  7. J

Surfing Moorea?

Thank you very much for all the info, I really appreciate it!
  8. J

Surfing Moorea?

We might be going to Tahiti, and staying on Moorea, is it worth it to bring a board?
  9. J

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Billabong furnace comp, or Feral 543?
  10. J

stretch boards support and board pron thread

Hey quick question for all the Stretch "thruster" aficionados, is there enough of a difference between the ThingV2, and the Square 1, to justify having both in the quiver? I've been really digging the Thingv2, and want to explore that single concave thruster design platform a little more.
  11. J

Vans booties

My vans booties are useless with my corduroy trac pad, my back foot slips and slides everywhere. I had to paddle in and take them off, anyone else experience that problem?
  12. J

Maybe a Stretch thruster thread? I know I'm more curious about his thrusters now, like the IWNW, Buckwheat, Lil buddy, Square 1, S10, and any other models that I missed.
  13. J

SF beatdown

I think if we just vote yes, on prop 27, this we all be cleared up in a few weeks? The catalytic converter thing baffles me, how much police work does it take to figure out, where these things are going? Just a couple of weeks ago, some woman in SF had video of the thieves caught in the act by...
  14. J

Ear plugged

I suffered from that for years, and finally got them chiseled. The procedure wasn't near as bad as I thought, the recovery went well, and I was back in the water in 3 weeks. I can't tell you what a relief it is, not having to stress out, about not being able to hear, after every surf.
  15. J

Billybong wetsuit fit advice for bigger guys

I know when I was 240-260, all my wetsuits were XXL, I actually had a Furnace Comp it was a good suit. I found off the rack when I was bigger, Hotline was the best fit, hope that helps?
  16. J

Very similar, pretty full, and chunky. The buzzsaw's tail is definitely more foiled, and thinned out, than the other two.
  17. J

I've got a speed buzz, and love it, I haven't really surfed my other buzz boards much since I got it. It works just like they said it would, kind of fills in the gap between the superbuzz, and buzzsaw. I love the outline off the buzzsaw, and the rocker of the superbuzz, so I figured it would...
  18. J

Is the buzzsaw (pool version,) the same thing as a speedbuzz?
  19. J

I knew I shouldn't worn those shoes! Haha, you guys are seriously funny though, and the board is pretty fun too, I love the "Archy" tail.