Search results

1. S

Slater having another kid

2. S

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

I have always tried to mimic my surfing stance/width - somewhere around +18 & 0, 22 - 23 width .....A couple seasons picked up a Korua Dart and Gentemstick Big Fish, watched the Korua vids and been riding both positive ever since, which feels sick when riding, especially carving, but it does...
  3. S

not going to be far off that number.....let's goooo
  4. S

What is the best smell ever?

grape, cherry, banana, coconut....
  5. S

What'd You Get?!?!?

Is that the Cafe Racer? I have the Dart, been a game changer for me.
  6. S

***The Official Pet Peeve Thread***

kooks that show up at my local to check the surf, get right on the phone to call their bros or start filming....SPLIT!!!
  7. S

wsl 2024 schedule

100%.
  8. S

wsl is pushing it.

They were wearing their jerseys in a timed situation, should have just called it an expression session and it likely wouldn't be questioned...
  9. S

Friday Morning with JJF

100%. This is the way...
  10. S

For the fisherman of the erBB/End of an era

Same here. When I was a young grom in the 70's had a wealthy uncle/cousin that took me fishing many times on the Conquest and the Apollo and remember seeing the 105 and always dreamed of what it would be like to do a long range trip ...Same with the Royal Polaris.
  11. S

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

Nobody wants it... Pretty sure those are replacement pylons for the pier on the back of the trailer. Was standing up there with my kid watching same time as this photo, felt like one of those rolly type earthquakes the way the pier was moving when the waves hit it.
  12. S

Stupid surf products confession time: did you, or anyone you know ever buy one of these? LOL...

Oddly enough...Around 90/91 Sunny G and I were asked to test these out one night in the cove at Rincon while someone tried to film. From what I can remember, everything felt heavy and cumbersome, especially the battery belt ...Also remember realizing how much you actually look around outside of...
  13. S

Tripping in LA, fall south swell footage

P.T. was pretty fired up with the commentating....but those beach interview take the cake.
  14. S

Bought mine directly from their website. I have the 164 Dart, bought a year ago after watching their videos, which are all sick. Arrived in a few days after I ordered. Ordering a Cafe Racer next.... Board has been a total game changer for me, proper snow surfing. Their videos have inspired...
  15. S

Smells you're addicted too

banana, cherry, grape, and coconut....
  16. S

Anyone recognize this waye?

you don't say....
  17. S

"in case you forgot"......
  18. S

Sharp lines... snow related

Such sick videos. Love my Korua Dart in any conditions. Was immediately sold when I stumbled on to their videos with Nicholas and the guys riding the way I always dreamed of snowboarding - like surfing. Been wanting to add the Cafe Racer to the quiver since I got the Dart, I think they...