Search results

1. Havoc

Kooks and Negligence

https://slate.com/human-interest/2024/02/surfers-california-personal-injury-law-surfboard-deaths.html
  2. Havoc

WTB: Stamps Keels

NVS large is fine. going to do a comparison with og glass ones.
  3. Havoc

anyone going from san diego to north oc?

need a boar delivered. can pay $$
  4. Havoc

Best Boar for Roll to Dump Wavez....

asking for a buddy of mine who says bc all the bars are jacked in his region, it is roll to dump wave-wise. what is best boar for these kind of wavez? i told him to save the $$ and surf elsewhere but stubborn
  5. Havoc

Traffic Circles

wtf is up with the morans who do not comprehend how these work. car inside the circle has right of way.
  6. Havoc

Crazy Drivers Post Pandemic

I've noticed that people have pretty much just lost their minds. Stopped to let a pedestrian cross the street and a car overtook me and almost plowed into the pedestrian. Another instance, I stopped for a school bus that was loading (required by law), and cars lined up on both directions...
  7. Havoc

Out Of The Rafters Featuring Dane Reynolds

Radness. Can watch Dane surf all day compared to some flippy spazz like toledo
  8. Havoc

CI M23

Had a custom m18 that was super fun, these look kinda porky in stock dims but us can custom order. Britt surfs pretty good.
  9. Havoc

Red Tide

went down to the beach yesterday and there was tons of it. Didn’t go in bc i’m super allergic to that stuff. even had allergy symptoms just from the wind blowing it onshore into the beach air. Is it all over socal right now? Lowers looks like all red tide on the cams today. Also, how long...
  10. Havoc

Anyone into Armwrestling?

watch with your eyes closed and tell me what u see... https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu2ZMr_t9OQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  11. Havoc

Surf Shops

Frog house and Used Surf have been stoking me out for sometime now. HSS has always been good too. What have been ur faves?
  12. Havoc

Which Erbber Is This?

Fully baked
  13. Havoc

Unobtanium

14. Havoc

6’10 x 20.6 x 2.62 Album Townsend

near new condition. magic asym. new would be off menu for this one at $1350+tax if u were to order it asking $800 local pickup in north oc pics when new
  15. Havoc

6'2 Dave Parmenter Aleutian Juice Malolo

6'2 excellent condition. no dinks. clean. only a few sessions. green resin tint, waterman's guild glassing. $550 local pickup in north oc. pics in a bit.
  16. Havoc

The Search for Donald Day and Donny Wilson

remember these two ripping and being cool to me when i was a grom. they still surfing? https://gerilewis.wordpress.com/2022/01/13/the-search-for-donald-day-and-donny-wilson/
  17. Havoc

WTT for Futures Machado Pivot Thrusters

Anybody have a set and would like to trade st for them? I have some futures thrusters p8, f6, etc. lemme know.
  18. Havoc

Northern UK Anyone Been?

Going to a conference in Grasmere Lake District. Manchester is closest which we are flying into and out of. Is it worth exploring for 2 days after the conference or maybe going somewhere else like York or Liverpool? Taking wife and 6 year old. Long a$$ flight tho from oc.
  19. Havoc

Keel vs Quad

been digging keels a ton both fs and bs on simmons and fish designs. what's advantage of going quad? the drive on the keels is pretty unreal maybe u can work the quads more in smaller weaker stuff?
  20. Havoc

Galveston Texas Anything to do?

going in a couple of weeks. any suggestions?