Search results

1. Duffy LaCoronilla

Making s’mores in NYC…

https://tvline.com/news/donald-trump-trial-video-man-lights-on-fire-live-cnn-1235202846/
  2. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

The state of California
  3. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

Wear a mask when you’re in a restaurant…until you sit down. Then it’s safe to take it off. Oh yeah, that makes sense.
  4. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

Traffic signals serve an actual function.
  5. Duffy LaCoronilla

The Great Delusion

A real bike for the people! Only ~$10,000
  6. Duffy LaCoronilla

The Great Delusion

It’s a good option for some people. My son is at SDSU and doesn’t have a car. This is how he gets around - Escooter/train. Another good option for people who commute to work is live close to where they work and they just walk. My work (which is pollution prevention, ironically) would be...
  7. Duffy LaCoronilla

Identifying boar characteristics

It’s super rockered out so people assume it’s hard to surf and the name “Pro” reinforces that assumption. It’s actually a very user friendly HPSB. 2.Pro even moreso.
  8. Duffy LaCoronilla

Wrong fins.
  9. Duffy LaCoronilla

The CI Pro isn’t what most people think it is.
  10. Duffy LaCoronilla

Album Surfboards

11. Duffy LaCoronilla

More leftist economic struggles

Nah man, according to fecal face you just hate homeless people.
  12. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

That’s just it. Wear a mask when you walk in, take it off when they invade your mouth. It made zero sense. It made LESS than zero sense. It was fucking stupid. I don’t want to do business with stupid.
  13. Duffy LaCoronilla

This isn’t against the homeless. This is against stealing taxpayer money to enrich politically connect people in the name of the homeless. $24 billion spent “to end homelessness“. Homelessness increased. Nobody knows how the money was spent because nobody keeps track. This is ok with you?
  14. Duffy LaCoronilla

It’s clearly a scam. Politically connected people are getting paid like crazy to do nothing. One party rule with a press that, for the most part, runs interference for that party… …this is what you get.
  15. Duffy LaCoronilla

FCS vs. Futures Fin Cant

Adjustable or swapable boxes so that you can change the cant of your fins would be awesome.
  16. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

You‘re way too retarded.
  17. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

Because they required that I wear one. See, they didn’t respect my choice. because you keep misrepresenting what I say. Once again I’m pointing out the moon and you’re fixated on my finger.
  18. Duffy LaCoronilla

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Are your rears flat foiled? 50/50? 80/20? Wide tail? Narrow tail? Medium tail. Rear fins out toward the rail or closer to the center? Do you drive off your front foot?
  19. Duffy LaCoronilla

How long can I expect a CI Ultra Light glassed board to last?

Who glassed it? How often do you surf? That’s a big board, are you obese? Your answers will help with the assessment. For me a UL glassed CI from either The Lab or in house glass would be dead after a full season if it were my primary, most surfed board. Deck would be full of dents after the...
  20. Duffy LaCoronilla

Shut Up And Sing

Seems like you didn’t read what I wrote correctly. Yes, I got the single shot one. We’ve been over this. My son got double Pfizers - his choice. CHOICE. Do you understand what that word means?