Search results

1. MathDebater

Summer Trip from SD

My surf trip buddy for this summer bailed so I'm reconsidering my options. Flying out of SD or TJ in June or July for a week. LAX isn’t off the table but not preferred. Either going solo or my wife will come along and hangout beach or poolside while I surf. Not looking to spend a ton, budget...
  2. MathDebater

Panama City Beach?

I’m in town for a few days to see my wife’s family. I took a peak at Surflie’s and it seems like there might be a bit of swell for the next couple days. can anyone confirm if it will be worth trying to find a board and a wettie? Doesn’t have to be great, I’m not above Groveling for the novelty...
  3. MathDebater

San Pancho

Going down to San Pancho for about a week for my wife's birthday starting next Wednesday. I've watched some videos of the wave and it looks fun, if a bit back washy. Any tips or tricks to scoring? Also looking for board recs, it seems like a DD like my Stamps GX or Flare would be a safe bet...
  4. MathDebater

WTB Surf Mat

My buddy recently had an accident that's going to keep him off two feet for quite a while, he's still got full use of one. He lives in a zone that I think could be fun on a mat and it would get him back on the water. I have no idea anything about them or if there's any sizing considerations but...
  5. MathDebater

Cabo Recs

My wife is looking to do a friend group trip to Cabo in October this year. Neither of us have been before. Surfing is not an objective (I think I'll be the only person that surfs), but we're definitely looking for good swimming beaches with decent food and drink options that will accommodate a...
  6. MathDebater

WTB: Future BMT’s

Anyone got a set they’re willing to part with?
  7. MathDebater

Carver moped surf rack

I have a used motorcycle carver surf rack I’m not using anymore Located in SD. $80 obo
  8. MathDebater

Dakine day bag - 5’8” hybrid

This bag is too small for anything current in my quiver with fins on so I'm not using it too much. It's in good shape, barely used but some scuffing/discoloration from riding in my truck. Located in central SD. I know my yard isn't lookin too hot. $60
  9. MathDebater

Board Transport: Ventura to SD edition

Anyone going south from Ventura to San Diego in the near future? Boar will be available for pick up after next wednesday (5/11). Holla at ya boi.
  10. MathDebater

Sticker Game

Important questions have been raised in the xtr thread. Do you rep surf stickers on your car, on your boards, maybe your water bottle? Personally I do not, unless it’s someone I’m friends with. However I‘d like to offer one of my neighbors up as the sacrificial lamb.
  11. MathDebater

Album Disorder XTR and Barry Snyder Prone Board

Unfortunately some medical bills are raining on my parade and I need to sell a few boards. Local sales only. I am located in central SD. Album Disorder in XTR 8.C - 5’10” x 20.25” x 2.4” ~ 33L https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-album-disorder-goofy-in-xtr/7406494276.html...
  12. MathDebater

BSR

Who's been? I'll be going for a buddies bachelor party later this year, but we'll only be there for one day so I'm not going to deal with bringing my own boards. How's the rental situation? I figure it'd be worth bringing my own fins, just need to find out what system their rental boards have...
  13. MathDebater

WTB Von Sol Manta

Anyone willing to part with a Manta in the 5-4 to 5-6 range? Preferably in socal.
  14. MathDebater

Bezt 3mm Booties

After many years of honorable service, my xcel 3 mm drylocks are going to sh!t. I can't even remember when I got them. They've held up well but they're starting to thin out and take on a lot of water. My inclination is to get the same boots again but it seems like xcel quality has gone downhill...
  15. MathDebater

Stamps Spearfish $200

Selling my Stamps Spearfish. Dims are 6' x 19.5" x 2.5". Normal wear and tear for a year old board, some pressures in the deck but all water tight. One fin box was replaced last year by Ding King. 5 future boxes. $200 - central SD pick up