Search results

1. nada2looz

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

so hypothetically, if tyson is out to dinner with his girl and jp walks up and slaps him in the face while he's taking a drink of wine how do you guys think the next 60 seconds plays out? old man gets a beatdown?
  2. nada2looz

no i just think the world has gotten progressively softer through the years. fights and beatdowns in day to day life have become rarer. i guess the proliferation of mma could possibly be a factor but i just don't see it. i haven't been in a fight since the 80's so i'm not really the best judge...
  3. nada2looz

each generation is slightly tougher than the ones that come after them and mike tyson grew up as an orphan in brownsville ny in the 70's. he's as tough as they come. i don't know if this is a real fight or if tyson is really going to put his brain at risk but i know who i'd take in a street...
  4. nada2looz

Ryan Burch Surfboards

dorsia isn't a real restaurant brah
  5. nada2looz

Kooks and Negligence

i think the courts desperately don't want to touch surfing as it's an utter clusterfook. isn't there some grey area since it's out past the tide line too? i don't think surf etiquette and drop ins will ever be law but i'm pretty sure if you push someone off who drops in on you you could get...
  6. nada2looz

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

lol as someone who grew up surfing this godforsaken surf zone. ponte vedra to vilano will be a seawall in 10 years. get it while it lasts! haha
  7. nada2looz

Miserable people

Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
  8. nada2looz

Sharpeye Surfboards

awesome thanks!
  9. nada2looz

Sharpeye Surfboards

i'm about to order a disco cheater to replace a gg cheater quad. seems like the closest like for like without asking someone to make a gg copy. it's for the winter and i want to go more a bit more volume than the stock dims. was thinking a swallow tail quad with a half inch more width and touch...
  10. nada2looz

Surfboard volume = your weight / 6

my buddy surfs very powerfully at a very high level and he rides very light low volume boards that i can't even paddle. he weighs about 185 and displaces buckets when he turns. he's just very good at generating speed quickly and puts a lot of the board in the water when he turns. i like a bit...
  11. nada2looz

Nazare Wipeout and Rescue

it's about that cliff view for social media
  12. nada2looz

The Inertia deep dive into changing ponchos lol

once years back during a big south in north la county this mysto spot was breaking off this key access beach. me and a buddy arrived early at low tide and walked around the point to it and were starting to suit up on the rocks below where the key holders were checking it above us. i look up and...
  13. nada2looz

You are a Kook.

i'd have a lot more respect for him if he let a few through for others. dude's surfed the biggest and best waves in the world for a lifetime and still 'takes every wave' on a head high day on some sup boat all while never shutting the f up. great surfer tho. one of the best i've ever seen
  14. nada2looz

What surfing has become.

dudes also used to quit when they hit 30
  15. nada2looz

Clay, Mason & Coco in France

i don't think i've ever seen a drop knee layback like that before. :jamon:
  16. nada2looz

Nicholas Cage: The Surfer!

nic cage in an adult learner surf rage film? this is gonna be rad :porcorn:
  17. nada2looz

You'll all be riding popouts in the future :) Or starting a GoFundMe.

surfboards are disposable especially if you know, you surf
  18. nada2looz

You'll all be riding popouts in the future :) Or starting a GoFundMe.

don't take one of these to hawaii. pele would not be pleased