Search results

1. G

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

Tour Helicopter fatalities in the Hawaiian Islands from the years 1984-2022, 57 - DEAD 40 to 50 - Injured Military Helicopter/ Rotor Air Craft Training Flights in Hawaii, most likely a lot HIGHER.... Too many to count! Couple of the worst ones. Pilot Error, Lack Of Training Blamed For...
  2. G

O‘ahu in December 2023

Try surf it on a maxing day out there, at a lower tide, me thinks you would have a different opinion... Same goes for "Turkeys. Most days those spots are sub-par, however on the right direction and swell size one can find some. Benji Brand at Gas Chambers - YouTube ...it does help if you...
  3. G

Hamas

For your review... Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): The Explanation Of Everything Happening In The World Today: "Tikkun Olam" The Jewish Conspiracy To Rule The World - From The Kabbalah ..In Their Own Words: Perhaps it may help you to connect the dots... I am goingoutside now...They are building...
  4. G

O‘ahu in December 2023

Some of the comments already covered these things... If your gonna be on Oahu for about a week, and splitting that time between Country (North Shore) and Town (Waikiki) I would try rent a car for the whole time, maybe, there is a chance you might get a pass from you wife to do a strike mission...
  5. G

Anyone Into Wingsuit Flying?

BASE Fatality List BFL - Home Wingsuits might be included in these lists. Hard to read some of these stories. As a private risk assessment analyst consultant, I am interested in the type of people who do these things, their various personalities etc. ...and also what went wrong. ....I...
  6. G

Calling all erBB carpet experts!!!

I would do some research on sound insulating for flooring and residential housing in general before you choose what you are going to put down. I agree with the other posters, don't put carpet! I once was prepping an apt. floor for the flooring guys to tile and under the old carpet was a cork...
  7. G

Hawaii- Done

Can you imagine the very first folks, that pulled up on a shore on one of these islands for the very first time? Try to imagine what they saw? and no one else around, but them... that musta been something! Even with all the stuff that has change this place, the good, the bad and the ugly...
  8. G

The Flood

To really ignore, you would not have even noticed.... ...I am goingoutside now...one never knows who reads a post....might be that guy!....
  9. G

The Flood

The Holy Scriptures, the Bible, is The Word of God. All true, from Genesis to Revelation. The Creation, the Fall, the Flood of Noah's day, and the entire historical and prophetic accounts recorded in the entire Bible, are all true. " Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the...
  10. G

9/11

Here's some, nineelevenevidence... Danny Jowenko about the WTC 7 demolition on 9/11 2001. - YouTube Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): 911 A Controlled Demolition How They Did It - Pre-Planted Explosives, Thermite Steel-Cutting Charges, Dropped Into Blown-Out Basement National Security Alert |...
  11. G

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

They been pushing the propaganda for some time now. 2009 Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): 'swine '09' 2022 Is COVID-19 winding down? Scientists say no | Honolulu Star-Advertiser You are all still here... and you watched as They played Their scripted Psyop out... Remember who They are, and what...
  12. G

Poast your strenf training program

I am over 60. About.... "adding more strength work beyond body weight." Seems there are a few different methods and schools of thought on this matter. From my point of view for surfing, it is, train to surf. And try to keep things really simple. I can go to any park playground around where...
  13. G

Poast your strenf training program

All you need to do is surf, and surf hard. Two or three times a week for 2 or 3 hours each time. Simple, and if the surf is too small or flat, paddle for an hour or 2. In between times do some push-ups, chin-ups and simple body weight exercises. ...I am goingoutside now...no need for...
  14. G

Your ALL still here, right? Are you still being Psyop-ed? Remember who They are, and what They are moving towards as Their ultimate goal. Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): The Explanation Of Everything Happening In The World Today: "Tikkun Olam" The Jewish Conspiracy To Rule The World - From The...
  15. G

Happy Romans 1 Month!

" Which things also we speak, not in the words man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because...
  16. G

Happy Romans 1 Month!

" All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. " 2 Timothy 3 : 16-17 KJV " For the word of God is quick and...
  17. G

The sand is warm... ...I am goingoutside now...the only "news"... that They want you to hear is....what They have already scripted....
  18. G

" Nine point eleven percent " Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Korona PSYOP Back: NY Invokes 911 Raising Covid Alert To 'High' - 5/17/22 .. [Kabbalah Numerology] You all sticking with the official narrative still? Gonna be hard to back-out now, if you have well over 2 years invested in this...
  19. G

" Haole to you too! " ...I am goingoutside now...
  20. G

Is Covid still a thing?

They are doing it... Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): The Explanation Of Everything Happening In The World Today: "Tikkun Olam" The Jewish Conspiracy To Rule The World - From The Kabbalah ..In Their Own Words: ...I am goingoutside now...you don't think so?...remember, They said it Themselves...