Search results

1. B

Youth activities

My daughter is 5.5, is in TK, and lives with us half the time. My son just turned 2, goes to a neighborhood daycare, and lives with us full time. My wife and I work full time. We're late to the game, but my 5.5 y/o in particular needs to be pouring herself into some activities at this point...
  2. B

Buffet

What's your favorite kind? Continental Breakfast? Fancy American Brunch? Churrascaria? Indian? Chinese? Soup and salad (RIP Souplantation) Seafood AYCE?
  3. B

Search Function sucks

Can someone re-up the "sizing your mini gun/step up thread" please? I can't find it.
  4. B

Anyone driving from Oceanside -> Santa Cruz/Bay Area?

Anyone driving from Oceanside to The Bay Area and want to bring a board with them? It's about 8', so you'd need some room. Let me know what would make it worth your while.
  5. B

ISO 8'0" day bag

I figured I'd give it a shot. New board on the way. I need an 8'0" bag. It's mostly just to cover garage - car mishandlings, so no need for anything special. But if you have one taking up space or getting replaced, let me know. NCSD and SF/Bay area (incl. Santa Cruz) would be easiest.
  6. B

Maurice Cole Reverse Vee variants

Has anyone ridden/owned any of the MC Reverse Vee variants? I'm curious how they go, and the design features are never really visible in pictures. It seems like he's applying the RV concept to just about everything at them moment from grovelers, to mids, to performance shortboards and guns. It...
  7. B

ISO/WTB Kids 2T and 5T fullsuit

I'm still looking for a 5T fullsuit for my daughter and a 2T for my son this summer. No holes, but wear is fine. SF to Santa Cruz zone is ideal, but shipping might work. We can find out.
  8. B

Surfline Remodel

Maybe I'm late, but I opened Surfline on the computer and noticed their remodel. I know the new CEO had some ideas on how to leverage the site. It seems that these things are moving forward. Thoughts?
  9. B

New Job?

https://ebls.org/about/keepers-search-innkeeper/ Richmond, CA: East Brother Light Station, Inc., a non-profit corporation, is seeking applicants for Keepers of East Brother Light Station, an island in San Francisco Bay that is the home of an intact 1874 lighthouse and fog signal. After two...
  10. B

$150 6'0" x 20 x 2 5/8" Wally Puha

$150 6'0" x 20 x 2 5/8" Wally Puha thiccc An experiment from several years ago to pack lots of volume in a 6'0" round pin. It's a bit to full for me, but it could be great for someone else. Thickness is brought out pretty fully to the rail. If you're not familiar with Wally, he's a well known...
  11. B

WTB: 10' Board bag and 9" + fin (Greenough, Dobson, Ca Classic, etc)

I used to think that these WTB posts were so dumb, but they seem to work here and there. Manifesting and all that. So here goes: I've got a longboard coming my way. 9'9". I'm looking for an affordable used day bag for it. I'm not traveling with this beast, so I don't need a hardcase or coffin...
  12. B

WTB: Longboard

I'm considering getting a longboard to add to the quiver to expand the low end of days to surf. I"m not trying to spend a tone of money, but I'm a bit of a snob. I rode plenty of longboards when I was younger, competed a bit, I just don't have one now. My old longboard lives at my moms house...
  13. B

WTB 6'10" - 7'0" board bag

Looking for a used bag for a 6'10" step up that won't get a lot of use and won't travel. So I'm just scrounging for a bag to keep it from getting scuffed up in the garage or getting in and out of the car. Preferably not a wide, hybrid/eggy nose bag, but if it's cheap enough, it's not a deal...
  14. B

Mid Year Cut

Beach Grit reporting from the live stream..... Leave it to pro surfers to wait until NOW to freak out about the mid year cut instead of speaking up before the year ever started. I think the cut is BS< but the time to speak on it was back in November you dolts.
  15. B

WTB: Pyzel Quad or 5 Fin Set: Futures

Or any other balanced quad/5 fin set.
  16. B

Board Bags?

What do you use for day bags/storage? When I was a younger man, I never used them. Lessons learned the hard way. I have a newborn, so it's not like I'll be needing a travel bag anytime soon, but what are you rocking for your everyday throw-in-the-car, toss-on-the-rack, or don't-ding-me-at-home...
  17. B

WTB: Kids bike seat

Thule Yepp Next Maxi or Ridealong Rack mount Anyone not using theres anymore?
  18. B

Campbell Light Vehicle 750 w fin

Rough pics of @thesurboardcollective ig story. Check there for video
  19. B

Roof Racks

I need to get roof racks on my car. Primarily, it'll be for boards, but I might consider a cargo rack at some point. I doubt I'll ever go full cargo box. 2017 Prius V. Anyone have anything positive or negative to say about the racks/crossbar assembly they have used? Prius specific or otherwise...