Search results

1. B

Ryan Burch Surfboards

2. B

What are college dorks protesting about?

The idea that this helps "the left" is funny. At best, they will dump it all on Netenyahu as the scapegoat, "oust" him to a comfortable retirement, and allow everything to progress as planned.
  3. B

Car totaled question

Other states, maybe But California? good luck.
  4. B

and here we are. Swinging and missing on the the point.
  5. B

1. Assuming the two conflicts are exactly the same is absurd. Again, not because I necessarily support aid to Ukraine, but because the US has taken a distinctly different side in both cases. Lets stop with the "what aboutisms"
  6. B

I'm not attempting to defend anything about Ukraine. I have a feeling, nobody at these protests is either. But I don't know that it is as simple as you claim. Or more pointedly, one does not necessitate the other to be vocalized. Outrage over what's happening in one area, with full support of...
  7. B

dorks just wanting a say in where their money goes. dorks that aren't happy with their tuition money and taxes going toward warfare dorks from a long line of dorks.
  8. B

The message has been pretty clear. The reporting has been suspect and biased, but the call for divestment has been consistent. I think the "line in the sand" might be the mass graves that have been reported...
  9. B

So true wisdom is indifference? I think that this is, quite literally, the point. Students are pushing their universities (a system within their sphere of influence. Some government subsidized, some not) to divest from any and all investments that support Israeli interests. Multiple...
  10. B

Car totaled question

No plug ins here, but I've had exactly 0 issues with my prius. I can't speak for working on them yourself, as I have gladly forked out the $50-70 for the 10-15 oil changes I've had done. 15 minutes each time, I don't have to get out of my car, and I go through exactly 1 stoplight to get there.
  11. B

Car totaled question

Maximas had a moment when they were awesome.
  12. B

Griffins

Nope
  13. B

Griffins

Funny, I know a guy that has lived at Sunset Point for some time that is originally from New England area.
  14. B

Car totaled question

2017-2019 were a real sweet spot for car purchases, among other things. losing under 5k of value in 100k miles is insane. I guess mine is similar. I bought my Prius V in 2020ish for under $20k with less than 20k miles. Now with 108k miles, it looks like I might be able to get around 15k...
  15. B

Car totaled question

yikes that is unfortunate
  16. B

RV or vacation van rental experiences

Has anyone rented an RV or similar travel van on the west coast in the last few years? My wife floated the idea of a road trip and I want to see what I can put together. We have a 5.5 year old and a 2 year old, so unpacking and packing a campsite every time is not necessarily ideal, but we're...
  17. B

Haydenshapes practically giving away boards this AM?

The insta linked scam store hustle is getting pretty strong. I've noticed. Whatever cookies and data packages they are buying are giving them the right goods because I've had several well targeted ones lately. Kids, dummies, and old people are going to be getting nailed.
  18. B

Car totaled question

Sign me up. The Camry Wagons were epic The Accord wagons were more rare, but epic. The Audi wagon era was rad, but I wouldn't pay the premiums. Same with the 3 series BMWs. The early 00s Accords would have made fantastic wagons. Really, any era Accord should offer a wagon. I miss the Impreza...
  19. B

Car totaled question

Yeah. The VWs feel like a great car. I love a Volvo wagon too. Pretty much all eras. But I've never owned one, and they aren't cheap. I loved Subaru when I was younger and they were a touch more utilitarian looking. Now that they are basically an SUV with lower seats, I'm less into them. I...
  20. B

Car totaled question

I basically drive this. I just clicked over on 100k in the 2017 pPrius V It works for surf stuff, but I'd prefer a real wagon. Despite the larger rear cargo area, there are times where I think the regular Prius would have allowed for more cargo. The hatch allows a bigger trunk opening than the...