Search results

1. S

Oside pier is on fire!

Has anyone spoken w Oside trenchcoat guy? Surprised not to see water shots from Bruce yet. Very suspicious!
  2. S

Can we talk about Kristi Noem shooting her dog?

Seems totally reasonable. No need to send the happy dog to an actual dog trainer or find it an owner who could give it a place to run free.
  3. S

Oside pier is on fire!

Coincidence that Caity’s little brand is called Toasted?
  4. S

Go to Mexico with Bruce Irons and you will...

He’s still a “pro surfer?” Opioid addict I believe. Lucky to still be alive.
  5. S

"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Bro acting like BLM is still a thing.
  6. S

I finally figured out MAGA

So no uniparty? Or is the left not part of the uniparty?
  7. S

Who would you sponsor?

In that case, there’s more of a stumpy-armed mother of 3 Jesus freak market out there. Throw her name on the cover of a bible and sell it for $29.95 and you’ll be rich!
  8. S

How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

It’s always that way. Liberals are so smart and menacing that they fix elections so they barely win and then actually lose other races down the ballot. Genius.
  9. S

How bad will the leftist riots be between the Mid-Terms and 2024 General Election?

Actually, it’s the polls. Or do you believe the ones that have Trump winning a two man race but not the ones that show Biden ahead when Kennedy etc are added? https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4610416-rfk-jr-hurts-trumps-election-chances-more-than-biden-poll/amp/
  10. S

What’s the motivation of a guy who screams “uniparty” at every opportunity to come here daily to argue for one side of said uniparty over the other?
  11. S

Can we talk about USC

Most expensive time in history? Lol. I’m old enough to remember 12% inflation in the late 70’s. And are gas, food, rent, power etc not counted in inflation? Did you include them twice on your list because reality doesn’t support the narrative?
  12. S

What are college dorks protesting about?

In 2019, Greg Abbott publicly touted a “protect free speech law” he signed to protect conservative speech in campuses. In 2024 he issued an executive order carving out speech related to Jews, basically trying to create a safe space for a class he wished to protect for political gain. This week...
  13. S

Who would you sponsor?

Aelan - good surfer, smoking hot. That moves merch. Bethany can sell bibles. Nobody is buying surf/swim gear from a stumpy-armed mother of 3 Jesus freak. Rip Curl showed you that.
  14. S

What are college dorks protesting about?

Is being directly impacted a requirement for valid protest? Should pro-life marches be limited only to people who have been aborted? I suppose it’s impossible that protesters have family or friends who live in Gaza? That some may be from the region themselves? And what do you do with the...
  15. S

Who would you sponsor?

Who do you think Bethany and Coco move product to? At least coco is still fit and puts out surf content I guess. If you’re looking for a female to sponsor, the answer is Aelan Vaast.
  16. S

Kelly Slater - DONE

Take the L like Kelly? Too easy! Dude‘s about to become a (geriatric) father and he’s gotta skip out to lose no later than round 3, like every single comp over the past 2 years. My hero! More sad is going to be watching him get beat at Snapper.
  17. S

Oside pier is on fire!

Almost as good as Carls Jr!
  18. S

Why? Polls have Biden ahead. I don’t think you even understand the made up aNtIfA story you like to tell.
  19. S

You see the trouble with this one right? Liberals v liberals. How do conservatives even insert themselves here?
  20. S

Kelly Slater - DONE

That’s obviously what they’re hoping for again, but even Kelly cried in disbelief after that win. I’d rather see a local kid at Chopes. Fiji, fine.