Search results

1. M

Ryan Burch Surfboards

I already thought of that :) uncirculated $2 bill my grandfather gave to me when I was young.
  2. M

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

+24/+6, narrowish stance on a moss pq54, now drive bindings. took some time to get used to, hard to go back. very different, surfy feeling and fun on groomers, slush and pow. i'll ride +18/0 on a jones ultramountain twin occasionally.
  3. M

sold

SOLD Jones/Christenson Storm Chaser (147 cm) - $200 Jones Hovercraft (156 cm) - $100 Moss Snowstick U4 EX (151 cm) - $300 SOLD
  4. M

Dang, my kid didn’t get into any public CA University with a 4.2 GPA that was applied to.

I’m a little late to the party, but this thread brings back some memories. Lots of great advice and I’ll echo the support for the community college route. I was an above average student in high school, NCSD. I applied to about 5 UCs, way overestimated my application and found myself without any...
  5. M

The Melanoma, Skin Cancer & Mole Thread...

Where in san diego are you located? any specific health care system?
  6. M

Matt Biolos sounds like a Whiney bitch

When MB admitted to never having voted or registered to vote, ever, on the recent BeachGrit podcast, I lost all interest in what the guy has to say.
  7. M

John Prine in critical condition with Coronavirus

this is a good quick listen but eerily prophetic (recorded 2016) when colbert says "“we'll probably do this for the internet, unless, you know, something terrible happens and we have to cheer up the world on the TV show"
  8. M

John Prine in critical condition with Coronavirus

When I get to heaven, I'm gonna shake God's hand Thank him for more blessings than one man can stand John Prine, One of America’s Greatest Songwriters, Dead at 73
  9. M

The day surfing died in San Diego

bet this guy is one of joels instagram followers "Prosecutors say Moreno was “suspicious of the USNS Mercy,” believing officials were lying about its true purpose. He believed “it had an alternate purpose related to covid-19 or a government takeover,” they said." Engineer intentionally crashes...
  10. M

Forgive my ignorance, I've got very little knowledge of combat sports, but wasn't UFC 1 a real world application of what would happen if you put BJJ up against boxing, kickboxing, sumo... where Royce Gracie ruined guys 25+ pounds heavier?
  11. M

Joel is a kook. meanwhile... guys like Chris Christenson dontating N95s
  12. M

The Dark Ages of C-19

albuterol is NOT a steroid. I also have asthma, spent 4 years getting a BS, another 4 getting an MD, another 4 in residency and i'm currently a licensed and board certified physician, but you dont need any of that for a simple google search.