Search results

1. SixtyGrit

stretch boards support and board pron thread

Futures? Edit: wait I was thinking buzz quads I used for my long lost superbuzz
  2. SixtyGrit

Varial RIP

Anyone know what kind of sales numbers Varial did on customs? I never saw their stock boards move quickly...
  3. SixtyGrit

How should a shaper handle this?

I'd also like to note that the one time I visited Stretch's factory, he was inspecting some of the finished boards, and pulled one of the glassers / sanders aside to point out some small quality issue like that to make sure they were keeping an eye on it. I love seeing shapers with an eye on...
  4. SixtyGrit

Have you seen the leash string thread? Even weirder that you think this convo is stale. Always an option to epoxy fins in and make it a glass in.
  5. SixtyGrit

Side note, I once asked a dude for a "futures fin wrench" in the swamis parking lot, and he scoffed, told me they were the same as FCS (which he had). I stuck to my guns, opting to make him feel stupid rather than take it on the chin, and said "I'll take whatever gets my fin installed, but...
  6. SixtyGrit

Album Lifestyle

I feel like unisex leggings and maybe more leather pieces are in design right now.
  7. SixtyGrit

Album Lifestyle

Could probably have a whole separate thread on this topic, but my wife isn't down with my Album surfboard decor. (likes pottery tho). Any tips on getting her more into the #albumlyfe? Why isn't Matt making more women's apparel?
  8. SixtyGrit

Album Surfboards

Longer railz are the future. Who said longer DDs are cheating?
  9. SixtyGrit

Your current two board quiver

Surfing less than I have since before I surfed has brought things into perspective for me. Last two months have been only these two boards, unless flat / logging conditions: - 5'7 Stamps Kaizen / Sparkplug twin-trailer - 5'9 Pyzel Pyzalien 2
  10. SixtyGrit

Album Lifestyle

Fixed
  11. SixtyGrit

Album Lifestyle

What boards do you have on your wall? Would he be friends with Basquiat if Basquiat were alive today? been eyeing this, and thinking about just laying it on its side on a shelf... keep it wabi sabi
  12. SixtyGrit

Tomo MPH

Vader v1 review: Rides great, fun as thruster, fits in any car widthwise.. Turns you into an olympic swimmer.
  13. SixtyGrit

Tomo MPH

Came here for Vader v2 reviews, wasn't disappointed. @ReForest what are your human/board dims again?
  14. SixtyGrit

Kooks and Negligence

Sounds like getting kook-slapped out in the lineup is a hazard of surfing as well.
  15. SixtyGrit

If I were a rich Canadian

Like a decade ago. :shrug:
  16. SixtyGrit

If I were a rich Canadian

Everyone is saying rich Canadians move to warmer climates. I dunno... I loved surfing in Vancouver Island. Uncrowded waves, adventure, heavy water, discomfort. Coming home to that, and doing it again the next day would be pretty cool.
  17. SixtyGrit

Super Buzz. Review

SB: Stretch buzz quads from fins unlimited we're magic for me and for one of my friends as well.
  18. SixtyGrit

Hynson and Mattison make psychedelic retro shapes

I want that kind of business.
  19. SixtyGrit

I have 2 OG poly shadows glassed by moonlight... What dims do you want?
  20. SixtyGrit

Cool article: https://www.surfer.com/surf-stories/the-amazing-art-of-a-surfboard-icon Side note - I wish Sean would launch a traditional modern shaper website complete with models and recommended dims. Give me something other than IG to browse. His web presence has been broken since 2012.