2. MrSteve

Hotties of Yesteryear

Had a lam made of this for one of my self shapes. Ann Margaret:
  3. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

??? https://futuresfins.com/collections/fin-boxes
  4. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

Haha, my quiver upsizing is almost complete...almost. Don't foresee any castoffs in the near future.
  5. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

Just contact Paul directly. DM through IG. I handled the entire order process through there and email.
  6. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

Just an FYI. I recently got 2 Black Dart Chillis. They're only $750 each, if you didnt yet place your order. Don't think it was any sort of special.
  7. MrSteve

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Can't see the post... i've been blocked :LOL:
  8. MrSteve

SOLD - 5’4 Mandala Microlight Superchunk Keel

yeah, the pre Dark Arts carbons were better. They had a tad more weight, which in my opinion, is a good thing. And they weren't pingy like they are now.
  9. MrSteve

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

My experience is that if its done by Drew's shop, its done quicker than other Lost constructions. My Black Dart Chillis and Lost were done in less than 2 months.
  10. MrSteve

YOLO ALERTS

$0.99 investment in being a Chemistry IG subscriber --> Get $200 off a custom!
  11. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

Just in time: Varial is having issues and can't make any boards over 5'10"... said it may be a couple months before they are able.
  12. MrSteve

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Need fins? Captain is having a 50% off sale. Even off sale prices. I dont see it advertised anywhere, it just showed up in my cart. Stocked up. And stocked!
  13. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

Dims on the Disorder? Looks wider than stock.
  14. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

From the video, at 2:30: does the tail, underside, actually hook down? If so, what can you gain from that?
  15. MrSteve

Tomo MPH

I'm still waiting on a shirt I was promised by Justin...
  16. MrSteve

Thoughts/Experience with Trimcraft Wills Fish?

Surfing 30+ years, but no ripper here. And more of a neutral/ front foot surfer. Wills was my favorite fish ever. Just 'outgrew' it.
  17. MrSteve

Tomo MPH

How does the Vader work over sized? Ive seen RK ride planing hulls (cant remember which) really long
  18. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

So...Album surfboards... :rolleyes:
  19. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

Tyler is the new Paul and is just as quick to answer an email as Paul was. Also, just as good a shaper as Paul was.
  20. MrSteve

Album Surfboards

Long shot... and against the erbb mantra, but if anyone would get me the fin placement on the Bom Dia, I'd be eternally grateful. Cant swing the Album pricetag... that is, until Varial has the 25% off sale. ;) I know you guys lurk here