Search results

1. B

laird

Not always true. Steroids are one aspect. You still need to put in the effort.
  2. B

Alaska Airlines pilot who shut off plane engine mid flight blames post-shroom psychosis...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9224489/
  3. B

laird

I dunno why the hate. Dude got to live the life married to a rich super model chasing waves all over the world while getting paid to also model. Sure people hate SUP and hate Foils but he charged on every craft. How many of you would surf waves like this on regular board?
  4. B

Different strains....

Thanks. Gonna keep an eye for this one.
  5. B

Different strains....

Does anyone got some good strain rec similar to sour diesel? I like sativas during the day. Especially after surfing. Indica just seems to put me to sleep.
  6. B

***Official Real Estate Thread***

Seems to be in good shape. I bought it during COVID. Some spots have the standard wood rot type thing. the one thing is that it’s built on a hill and the foundation is clay. It’s pier and post and all the houses on the street are slipping and causing cracks in walls and stuff.
  7. B

On that note does anyone know how long a standard wood frame single wall construction house lasts before needing a major remodel? Mine is approaching 70 years old but seems ok but looks old. I know at some point will need a major remodel
  8. B

Why Don't Polys Delam like they used to?

I heard he also destroyed a bunch of molds when he went under just out of spite. Read that in an article somewhere
  9. B

Makua Rothman is now a Rapper

Yea. If I remember the story
  10. B

That one is all the way up near El Cajon Ave too. Who thought that would be a good idea???
  11. B

Wasn’t there a story of JBG doing that nias and then almost got killed?
  12. B

Your description sounds cringe
  13. B

That video was so cringe
  14. B

Tons. Likely cause every giving each other up to lighten their sentence.
  15. B

Wow. what a clown. The worst thing is he knows better but figured no one would call him on it. like most bullies, as you said, they got no response when called out
  16. B

Show us your POWERBOATS

How is the water and wind in the pudget sound in the winter time?
  17. B

That’s a fair point
  18. B

https://law.justia.com/cases/hawaii/supreme-court/1989/12929-2.html Here is one of the cases. Makua would have been around 6-7 at this time.
  19. B

His dads no fed. Thats another thing that really grind my gears. When Makua starts getting up there talking about native Hawaiians rights and how the haoles this and haoles that and Hawaiians need to stand together. But then he goes and supports his dad and swings from his dads legacy. His...