Search results

1. tedshred5

updated Christenson models

2. tedshred5

Twin fin/keel placements

Been surfing my AJW Classic Twin fish a lot lately. Finally got a set of modern keels that line up close with the shapers’ dot - new Futures CC keels. Dot is 6.25-6.5” from the tip of swallow tail. Curious what other “modern” twin keel fishes have their fin placements at? Anyone with CC fish...
  3. tedshred5

JS Baron Flyer review w/ Wooly

Waves at the beginning of the vid look so fun
  4. tedshred5

Chemistry “23” boar review

Nice design breakdown by Jason Bennnett and some footy of Jason and Bryan Perez riding the board in actual small waves in El Sal
  5. tedshred5

SOLD: Futures Roberts Large five fin set

Futures fins for sale: Roberts Large five fin set $80 for the erbb Local pickup in SD or ship USPS on your dime Futures factory second, so thruster fins don’t have Roberts logo printed on them - otherwise it’s the exact same fin template and foil. In great shape, no chips or dings ever.
  6. tedshred5

JS Baron Flyer

7. tedshred5

Chemistry Surfboards The 23

What does everyone think of this boar and fin placements? https://www.chemistrysurfboards.com/shop/surfboards/new-models/the-2-3?fbclid=PAAaYrXKUx5F0uXtgY0s1EwN7Dm8Uani-gfjKb8I9SVbgNmvUx4ttRcX6KiUE_aem_AX-Kz7BgXbC8M3R3ejTf9Nlo7I4_Ua1cwUdnsB3crTrejvwcHA8ua3BHHRJnYRhtgAw
  8. tedshred5

FS: 5’9 Panda Rocket Fish (SOLD)

5’9 x 20 1/8 x 2 9/16 stonk dims 33.9 liters Includes Captain Fin Panda keel fins No dings or damage ever $400 for the erbb Local pickup in SD Thanks for looking!
  9. tedshred5

Album Bullet or Sharpeye Cheat Code

What say you all, who have ridden both or either boards? Dedicated 3-fin or 5-fin option? start the discussion..
  10. tedshred5

Noel Salad XTR10 review

11. tedshred5

Cerritos/Pescadero Baja Sur

Got some vacation days to burn and time in late November to do a short trip. Looking at the Cerritos/Pescadero area of Baja Sur, anyone have any tips for food/accommodation/waves that time of year there? Feel free to pm if needed. Thanks in advance.
  12. tedshred5

New Rusty model- performance quad fish

https://rustysurfboards.com/products/421-fish
  13. tedshred5

AJW Classic Twin

fun looking non-retro fish and plenty of well-articulated design talk too
  14. tedshred5

Sharpeye Twin Turbo review

15. tedshred5

Board choice for Ericeira?

Question for those familiar with waves in the Ericeira area, specifically Ribeira D’Ilhas on a 3-4ft day, which would you choose? - 5’11 CI Happy Everyday - 5’10 CI Rocket Wide - 5’8 Lost RNF96 Thanks in advance.
  16. tedshred5

Glenn Pang on tail designs

some fun looking boars in this vid
  17. tedshred5

WTB: Captain Fin Co Panda Keels

Futures base Let me know if you have a set you want to part with, thx!
  18. tedshred5

removing posca paint from board

anyone have experience removing posca paint art from the deck of a used poly board? painted on the glass. I've heard light high grit sanding, or nail polish remover. assuming something too strong like paint thinner will eat away the glassing.
  19. tedshred5

EA's glasser, Murray Glassing

Some close up footage of glass and color work. pretty cool video