Search results

1. PPK96754

"A Sail In The Surf"

The name is quite familiar, but can't recall seeing a rig that big in the Bay. Motor craft, yes.
  2. PPK96754

Happy Birthday PPK!

Again, I appreciate the kind words. Still upright, no assisted "tools" needed to further my forward progress, walk, talk, n' roll on my belly like a reptile. Got a wonderful Woman that stepped into my life out-a left field, so I won't be that lonely ole grumpy :mad:Hawaiian Man :crazy2: that's...
  3. PPK96754

what'z on the menu?

The erBB can Always depend on a righteous meal with buttholesurfer leading the way! :waving:
  4. PPK96754

"A Sail In The Surf"

When I worked for Clyde Aikau at the Hilton Hawaiian Village renting out assorted beach toys, Hobie 14's & 16's were available besides towels and beach chairs. I've had Catamaran time over the years working a friends beach cat off of Waikiki with Frank Lamberti's catamaran parked off of the pink...
  5. PPK96754

Happy Birthday PPK!

Billy Hamilton, always making with the funnies! Mahalo plenty. Boy'z! Just happy to wake up this morning with Humps n' John4surf here on the erBB. It seems that we're the ole guys on the block here. It's been a long run here with all the cast of characters that inhabit this place, fun...
  6. PPK96754

I need a side boob

The guy behind her must be Mick Jagger then ~ :cheers:
  7. PPK96754

*** Official National Parks Thread ***

Nature, is awe’ for-sure inspiring! :cheers:
  8. PPK96754

alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

I have a feeling he was smart enough to make his kids the beneficiary of his city pension. I learned in a retirement seminar for CalPERS employees that it doesn't have to be your spouse. You can leave your pension to your kids. Might not be much split 3 ways, but it's better than a kick in the...
  9. PPK96754

Official Bird & Nature Post

no phuck around brah! bum bye I going give you cracks Cadillac la dat!
  10. PPK96754

***Official Car Talk Thread***

I'd like to see the 2025 Sequoia "Tank" model ~ :jamon:
  11. PPK96754

I need a side boob

So tell us about her Mom, Humps!!
  12. PPK96754

Mental Health thread

My thought process is that everything should come easier, and become more acceptable for me to wrap my brain around, “if I keep grateful for it all.” The good, the bad and the ugly. Now day’s ….. It’s all about waking up in the morning …. The rest, is all fluff n’ mirrors … ;) :sneaky:
  13. PPK96754

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

So YOUR $$$ would be on who ... Mr. SmartyPants???
  14. PPK96754

Mental Health thread

I got lucky after Deb passed. It's trippy when you loose a constant, always there companion after some 25 years together. It's even harder when one is there and then gone when the final words are " I just have to get my slacks / jeans on" and then I say, "ok, I'm ready" and don't get a reply ...
  15. PPK96754

What's the deal with air travel these days?

PSA, Braniff, Western, United, Pan AM, Continental, the contracted MAC flights .... When a stewardess was young, in knee high boots in a mini skirt and flirty ... gone are those dayz ... Over 50 now, looking to recreate their youth but at what cost to themselves ... Or, the fairly overweight...
  16. PPK96754

You don't have to be of Hawaiian blood to be "Hawaiian"

Only to beat you to the front of the line @Zippys or the local busy plate lunch truck stop ~ :nana:
  17. PPK96754

*** The Official Celebrity Sightings Thread***

#ohhellYEAH !!! :cheers:
  18. PPK96754

Surf Posters?

Greg Noll, standing on the beach at Pipeline in his black and white trunks .... << ----- THIS!! Timeless photo and a story to go with it... I'm from that era and watched Butch VanArtsdalen with Diffenderfer, Hynson, Weber, Bruce Brown, Paul Allen & Phil Edwards as we stood on the beach yelling...
  19. PPK96754

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

The tour pilot did one hell of a job landing on one of these two remote beaches. Finding a small white target amongst the greenery of towering cliffs or the depths of the blue Pacific with no deaths involved is a big plus in his flying skills. :drowning: :crazy2::bowdown::applause2::cheers:
  20. PPK96754

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

Here y’all go. I follow this guy on YouTube. He also bought and flies a Blackhawk MD 500 in the video that went down on the Na Pali Coast