Search results

1. S

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

When is the last time you saw a movie (recent movie...last 5 to 10 years) that you wanted to re-watch...they are becoming less and less (the first John Wick comes to mind, just the first). Quick but incomplete list of movies examples I will always re-watch...HEAT, Goodfellas, Big Trouble in...
  2. S

Water Fasting

It's simple and the same thing... -There are no short cuts (pills/powders/etc, look at them ALL as garbage)...rarely when tested do they remotely come close to the claims/nutritional labels, your body might process them as coded in the lab they came from but assimilation isn't 100% and your...
  3. S

East Coast I Love you

Cool video, fun 1's, at my local in SoCal we call this Tuesday
  4. S

The best meme ever?

5. S

We should take up a collection, buy the WSL and…

If Linda Mar is added to one of the tour stops I'd like to donate please
  6. S

Becoming an older surfer

Sponge, is J.G. still on the Paipo snapping pics/etc?
  7. S

Becoming an older surfer

What age is old? Treat your Temple with respect in all ways possible. Stop drinking alcohol. Stop all drug use and your justification of it. Exercise daily/weekly. Make it a priority. Show your body all types of tension/resistance when you train (not just one type or two types, but many/all...
  8. S

Christian Fletcher vs Shaun Tomson

I think at times, when a "known" surfer enters the lineup he/she will be on the lineup's radar and more prone to be judged via proper/improper expectations (pending the psychology and tendencies of the individuals in the water). If a "nobody" showed up or a "common guy/gal/local" and caught the...
  9. S

*** Official Shiseido Tahiti Pro (presented by Outerknown) Contest Thread ***

Trials Final Czermak vs Drollet are nutz...two of the best locals exchanging gems
  10. S

Moving San Diego

Go straight to the source in Oceanside (pyzel/hayden,etc, plenty of shapers/brands to choose from as a separate entity) prior to the costco surf shops (no matter how core they are there prices aint), there is a different type of bargaining potential, sometimes significant depending on the...
  11. S

Where the South's At?

Have surfed twice weekly at the least in SoCal this spring/summer, some extra fun/bowly 1's this morning too on the tide push at the local, no complaints, thankful, always try to make lemonade out of your perceived lemons...
  12. S

RIP Mikala Jones

Was always kind and present in the line up, someone you'd have no issue with in regards to giving him space and respect in the water, rest in peace Mikala, wish it wasn't so.
  13. S

Ventura crew, who wants to surf the base Sun morn?

4th metatarsal high on the set waves
  14. S

The Potential Official Frisbee Golf Thread

Dynamic Disc Open going on right now...I don't miss JomezPro offerings, great way to relax. PCU
  15. S

ignore

I read this thread on its first page and wondered what it would become. Van Life isn't difficult and if done right can leave no footprint and certainly not impede on any other human. Proper planning/execution/organization is all that is necessary. Seems a bit more due diligence is the...
  16. S

*** Official Surf Ranch Pro Contest Thread ***

This is the most entertaining comp at the Ranch thus far...the format, the cringe, and reading the live chat makes it a worthy way to pass time.
  17. S

Movie / TV extras

Apparently, everyone has been an extra, I was an extra on the Simpsons
  18. S

Surfline Remodel

No need to pay, forecasting yourself is very possible, know your preferred websites(weather/wind/buoys/etc), and you will have all the ingredients, put some time in , figure it out... Also, there are several other sites that come to mind, especially for SoCal that are great reinforcements to...
  19. S

Stab: can you believe this is NOT pipeline?

Looks like the left at pinballs