Search results

1. K

Good hooded 4/3?

Where did you order that suit? I've been looking for a mutant for awhile and everywhere is sold out.
  2. K

Wetsuit: attached hood, yay or nay?

I have to disagree with this. Definitely depends on the suit. I had a quicksilver hooded 5/4 a few years ago and after every session my neck would be killing me for a few days. It was a struggle to crank mg head back when timing my paddling and drop in. It got to the point where I would paddle...
  3. K

She would make a great big wave surfer ...

Plastic surgeon should lose his license.
  4. K

Costa Rica this summer

Need CR health insurance to get into the country. Cost about $60. Have to get a rapid covid test to get back to the states.
  5. K

Done with Xcel. Need a new warm hooded 5/4

I used to be a rip curl guy but bought an Oneil 5/4 psycho tech this year and I agree, it's the best suit I've ever owned. Surfed this weekend in 38 water and 32 air for 2 hours and I was fine.
  6. K

Warmest hooded full suit and favorite winter gear

I have a 5/4 hooded Psychotech, surfed all winter in NJ, suit was plenty toasty
  7. K

4/3 recommendations

I bought a Psychotech hooded 5/4 last year for Jersey winters and it was great. My old suit used to give me a stiff neck for a week because the hood was so stiff. Psvchotech way more flexible. Felt more like a 4/3