Search results

1. U

Wave rebound

Curious about generating speed on waves. I (and many others i suspect) have a habit of taking a somewhat horizontal line -- bottom turn, unweight at the top, glide down into another pump/bottom turn, repeat until i overshoot the wave and then cut back. In this way the cutback is like a...
  2. U

I'm starting to think Trumpers are not good judges of character.

It seems pretty, I don't know, indisputable?
  3. U

Trump's "Testing/Cases" Argument

Legit question. How stupid does one have to be to think, like Trump, that if we test less, we have less "cases"? E.g., persons A, B, and C have cancer. Only A gets tested and confirms it. Does that mean we have one case of cancer, or three? If A,B, and C all die from cancer, does that still...
  4. U

“Corrupt Joe is shot”

From Trump’s Twitter. Trump’s subliminal suggestion that someone assassinate Biden The sh!t he says if said by anyone else would prompt a visit from the secret service
  5. U

Putin/trump conversation

Then trump comes out swinging, saying to “dominate” the protestors Trump is a traitor. It is physically sickening to see him in office like this
  6. U

Surfskate boards

Do they work? (Carver, etc). Are they better? Or can you just use a regular skateboard w super loose trucks so you can weight/unweight as you come out of a turn — would that be similar?