Search results

1. U

Mountain Lion Attack

Primates don't have external shoulder rotation?
  2. U

Mountain Lion Attack

Don't forget the opposable thumbs.
  3. U

*** Official Fin Thread ***

It's not so bad if you have to sand it down but if you get a pair of aftermarket Futures with the side to side wobble, that's it -- instant return. Can't be fixed, since there's no side screw.
  4. U

Funny you should ask as I just picked up a set of their FCS2 AM2s this am. Haven't had a chance to take them out yet but they look and fit great.
  5. U

Hot temperatures in July is just Weather.

You must disprove beyond a shadow of any possible doubt that it is not due to any other reason before I even begin to entertain the notion that it just might be, in fact, human -induced climate change.
  6. U

Hot temperatures in July is just Weather.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/25/florida-ocean-temp-tops-over-101-degrees-fahrenheit-possible-record.html Florida water 101 degrees. Move along, all normal.
  7. U

Fauci and other government employees getting royalties from vaccine companies?

Burden's on you to show that it IS how it works.
  8. U

Fauci and other government employees getting royalties from vaccine companies?

Wonderful how in today's world an accusation immediately becomes accepted as fact.
  9. U

how'd we let this winner go?

Apparently the Mueller report went straight over your head, like it did for the rest of MAGA world.
  10. U

Not "holding you back on takeoff" in general but holding you back relative to other fins, jackass. That's the whole point of this entire fin thread in the first place -- how does fin configuration A compare to fin configuration B?
  11. U

The REAL Reason They Raided Trump's Home

The $64,000 question: How has BingoBongo's head not yet spontaneously exploded?
  12. U

The real reason for the FBI raid on Mar A Lago

The president must stand, wave his hand over the documents, and say "I hereby declassify" three times.
  13. U

It seems to me that certain fin configurations can cause a suction effect at the tail of the board when pushing the nose down on takeoff, hence the "sticky" feeling
  14. U

Do you have any merits-based defense of trump? Even a single one? No matter how small. You don't -- because none exist. "Person A was biased, and persons B and C could have been prosecuted but were not" do not count.
  15. U

You do know trump has legal avenues to challenge the warrant? Biased judge/magistrate, deliberate falsity, etc etc. Why don't you wait and see if he does challenge the warrant? Of course, you know he won't, because, behind the scenes, he concedes the basis for the warrant - and the search. So...
  16. U

1. Warrant set forth probable cause to suspect trump illegally possessed classified materials. Post-search inventory details several boxes of classified materials with varying degrees of secrecy. What is the difficulty here? 2. Not sure what you mean by "other trump wrongdoing" but he was in...
  17. U

There was probable cause to get a judge or magistrate to sign off on the search warrant. That's more than the "shred of evidence" you claim is lacking. To add: can't help but note the irony that the person parroting conspiracy theories w/o evidence is complaining of a supposed lack of evidence...
  18. U

Wondering what the erBB thinks of the Futures Legacy series. I just got F6s and they weren't as fast as I had hoped, felt sticky on takeoffs too.
  19. U

Was Trump selling nuclear secrets to our adversaries?

The astounding thing is we all saw it coming.
  20. U

Cancel Metallica!!!

I think his studio work is really good. On MOP for example you can listen to the drum tracks alone and the entire song plays in your head. Live, though, it's a different story. Too many try-hard fills that throws the song off-beat. I think the band is ear-pieced to studio backing (or something...