Search results

1. T

Tom Overlin Shape

I've recently aquired my FIL's old board from the 70's. There are no dimensions on the board but I'd guess it's 7'0. Lot's of volume in the board and lines that resemble a Pipe gun, at least what I'd imagine a Pipe gun to be like. My FIL was a surfer around the NC coast in the 60's-70's and I'd...
  2. T

Mason Ho Pumpkin pumping

Just trying to beat Joshua to it :D
  3. T

Surfing dreams and/or nightmares

In another thread the discussion got started about surfing dreams so figured I'd start a thread. Do you have any reoccurring dreams about surfing? The only reoccurring dream I ever have is I'm out in the lineup, sometimes its good and others not, sometimes I'm competing and sometimes not, but I...
  4. T

Ultimate Surfer?

This feels like the dumbest stunt by the WSL yet. Get some surfers together who have B-C grade skills, have them compete Survivor style for a spot on the WCT. It really is an insult to the surfers of the QS. I will say Zeke Lau is the one surfer who's casted that would belong on the CT. Luke...
  5. T

Skin Deep

Anyone thrown down the couple bucks to see Felicity Palmateer naked yet? If so please give a review. It's probably a bit on the artsy side and not sure it would rate very high on the Boing meter. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/flickpalmateerskindeep