Search results

1. SurfFuerteventura

How to, or how not to, Tinder?

While I am surely glad you all enjoyed this… my Tinder run is done. Deleted the Tinder profile as right now is just not the best time to add to my already overloaded plate. Plus, out here, just getting out there is easier than looking at a stupid phone swiping at a bunch of bots or money...
  2. SurfFuerteventura

Mental Health thread

You’re more than right. After a good 2 days in there and 12 hour sleeps per night, my mind has reset from the loop it’s been on lately. Deleted the Tinder profile as right now is just not the best time to add to my already overloaded plate. Plus, out here, just getting out there is easier...
  3. SurfFuerteventura

Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse

Amazing only 6 people missing. So lucky the bridge wasn't collapsed with rush hour traffic... that would have been a major catastrophic death toll. :foreheadslap:
  4. SurfFuerteventura

No drinking involved. Found them stupid drunk wjen I met them. 2nd time suggested we get baked instead. They loved the idea, but hasn't "any". Took them to a dispensary, we all got wasted high, laughed like children and returned to their Airbnb for "munchies". Little did I know on the way, they...
  5. SurfFuerteventura

*** Official MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal Contest Thread ***

If she'd had an arm,could she have dragged said arm an fotten barrelled tho? :monkey: Wasn't a wave of the winter,even if she'd had 3 arms,5 legs and 17 breasts. :roflmao: Sorry, loopy from 2 many IV drugs. :ban::beer:
  6. SurfFuerteventura

Rickoray

Bern absent a bit dealing with some of my own (trivial compared to Rick) health and life issues. I envy the support group he has, it shows the kind of guy he is 100%. Praying hard for you daily @Rickoray please be well soon and grab some tasty waves and suds for me...
  7. SurfFuerteventura

The polish girls seemed to have liked me... I ended up at the hospital (see mental health thread) and they came to visit before returning home. Funny thing, they both whispered in my ear they would be back, alone, to have more "fun with my dong". I guess I left an impression, a mark if you...
  8. SurfFuerteventura

Mental Health thread

Stress shot cortisol levels to max, that weekend immune system. It started raining and after a day my back surgery hurt so much I couldn't sleep. 2 days of no sleep, Stress, Heightened cortisol, and still forcing out 12 hour days caring for my mother all combined to get my nervous system to get...
  9. SurfFuerteventura

Mental Health thread

Spent the night in the ER, nervous system collapsed. Never in my life have I felt so much pain.... mind you I spent 4 years with a broken back. I know pain. Unfortunately. Cqregiver Burnout Syndrom. Every single nerve in my body sending screaming pain signals to my brain. Got at least a 2 day...
  10. SurfFuerteventura

A gentleman does not kiss and tell. suffice to say that I never had a BJ like that before. two for Saturday. they argued about who would go first after telling them my wife was leaving me cause of my schlong being too long. (Best pick up line by the way!) of course, I said no reason to...
  11. SurfFuerteventura

TENORE

I have no idea of what this thread speaks.
  12. SurfFuerteventura

Imagine in a town with more goats than people, on the least heavily populated of the Canary Islands. :socrazy:
  13. SurfFuerteventura

The 2 drunk chicks texted me. They took offense to my comment,I cannot believe they remembered, that Polish are famous for their drinking prowess. They want to meet up, drink me under the table, and see if I can drive them back to their Airbnb then. Sounds like a challenge I'm totally up for...
  14. SurfFuerteventura

Well, mom is still here. So, much for the dating app. That's already at 1000 miles radius. Found only about max 2-3% of the "talent" not only impossible to swipe right on, I actually had to contain the gags before swiping left as fast as my finger would allow. Putit this way, my neighbor's...
  15. SurfFuerteventura

Mental Health thread

Fixed.
  16. SurfFuerteventura

So, I should tell the tinderette’s I have a hair piece? Before or after Dee cum? :monkey:
  17. SurfFuerteventura

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

yeah, this ought to be good. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::loser:
  18. SurfFuerteventura

Mental Health thread

Finding it “hard” to feel bad about my woman leaving me for another man, especially when she tells me it’s cause his p nuss is smaller and he’s not as emotionally intelligent. :roflmao::roflmao: not so hard to mourn a 25 year relationship that brought me so much happiness and love. Menopause...
  19. SurfFuerteventura

Dating Strippers -

Think I may just have to go back to dating pros, they seem to be the only bottoms I don’t “knock out”. :dancing::dancing::violin::jamon::roflmao::roflmao:
  20. SurfFuerteventura

Any of you foo's air fry ?

Yes, do the Aussie pappillote method, ie wrapped in tin foil. Oils and spices inside. comes out fluffy and steamy hot.