Search results

1. N

Front foot traction convert – Will I be banned from the erBB?

I cant claim that it works in really cold water as I live in canarian islands and we dont freeze to much in the winter, but I dont see any differences as cork is very good isolation and its not affected by temperature I made cork deck for a bunch of friends and no complains. what I can recomend...
  2. N

Front foot traction convert – Will I be banned from the erBB?

I've got front pad on all my boards, I really dont get why people still use a wax. I put a small peace of traction in between feets and some strips for hands on sides. NO WAX ANYWHERE. some boards are 3/4 of the deck covered with 2mm cork, works perfectly as well for the price im buying it its...
  3. N

Fin Toe In

just curious if anyone has experience with quad setup featuring more toe-in at back fins than at fronts ?
  4. N

Rusty Torsion Spring

exactly, PUPE is the technology of WW2. :)
  5. N

Rusty Torsion Spring

gosh, surf industry is often ridiculous, most of constuctions doesnt make much sense, its all about look, not function. kevlar carbon tape low functional placement, deck - bottom layup doesnt match, using 45 degree glass and claiming it doesnt affect torsion, while thats exactly what its doing...