Search results

1. X

Gliders....

Jeff Beck at Ninelights can make you a sick one for under 2k (last I checked), he's up in HB, though. I love the wood/cork 11' he made me.
  2. X

Solite Custom Pro 2.0 Gum/Black 3Mm / Size 10 brand new - $80

trade for some futures twins or quads? i need a diff size… looks like size 10 black/gum is sold everywhere. everyone knows green is bad luck in the water… get yourself a deal here. i just bought new ones for $110
  3. X

Solite Custom Pro 2.0 Gum/Black 3Mm / Size 10 brand new - $80

anyone want em? in newport, un shaped/brand new with socks. box got rained on but have that too
  4. X

Becoming an older surfer

my worst joint injuries all happened in cold water. i’m just turning 40 and i’ve had 4 shoulder surgeries and they’re both still wrecks. i’m moving back to newport today after 3 years inland and i’m scared to death to injure myself again. never even thought about getting hurt in my...
  5. X

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

I really want Tether to shake out so I can go long on Crypto... tether/exchange relationships are just too sketchy
  6. X

Varial foam Article/Ride Reports?

same... got a fish on the company dime last year, hopefully I can paddle it and I'll get another next month
  7. X

The Biggest Single Tab Keel Fins

Those Vulcan trap fins are the biggest i have found
  8. X

Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

Is this that @Bohter guy?
  9. X

Gliders....

6.5" in my 11'
  10. X

Gliders....

They’re such a giant pain in the ass to haul around… i feel like the hipster appeal is a little limited? Then again, paddle boards…
  11. X

Gliders....

thank you guys... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:after the last surgery I did all my PT and kinda knew sh!t was fucekd... I tried to go surf and the shoulder joint was still so unstable I knew right off it wouldn't work no matter how much more PT I did. I had another surgery like in Feb and finally...
  12. X

Gliders....

Prob Marine stadium. mother's and shoreline in LBC... maybe crabs doheny, bolsa, TM, Oside when I get ballsy :cry:
  13. X

Gliders....

this is the penultimate ... full wood built will be THE yolo. Still, I had two years of no customs! ... but seriously if my shoulder still doesn't work someone's gonna be stocked when I need to unload it. keeping expectations low. will be stoked if I can just paddle around for now
  14. X

Gliders....

I can't wait to feel that feels again... it's been almost 2 years and I'm about ready to start paddling again. new glider should make it easier...
  15. X

erBB Kauai people - please help

Sounds fun, thanks for the suggestion, I didn't think about that. I have some videos of them doing crazy sh!t from when I was hiking Wiamea canyon two of 'em crashed last time I was there last, though - and it seemed like people from there seem to dislike those companies on balance. :unsure:
  16. X

erBB Kauai people - please help

I have a buddy vacationing in Princeville next 2 weeks or so, I owe him a big favor and want to set up something nice for him and his wife while they are there. Any suggestions? I'm looking for stuff that I can arrange/pay for; but they can schedule, so I'm not agenda-setting for them...
  17. X

Album Surfboards

whoah that is sick, I can't tell if the deck channels look more Stretch or Cole
  18. X

Album Surfboards

^ and the mandalas...and i remember Stretch pics, too, i think. i swear i would have a panic attack trying to pick a board to surf if I were @waxurDyl :cheers:
  19. X

Album Surfboards

i'm glad it's purple and i can't surf, yet
  20. X

Album Surfboards

i have an ooooooold 5'6 Album Riot that i love. bought it used for way too much because i had driven and the CL pictures didn't show the pressures ...it's a great board