Search results

1. R

5'4 Ryan Burch Performance Fish and 5'2-3 Mandala Dark Crystal

I'm going back to school and getting my Master's in Educational Counseling. Also going through some health issues so shedding some lower volume boards. Not in a rush to sell but if anybody is interested, please let me know. The Ryan Burch is a custom 5'4" x 19 3/4" x 2 3/8". Very foiled and...
  2. R

Hydrodynamica GMM2

It's practically brand new. Surfed a handful of times. Hardly any pressures and still bright white. 5'0 x 18 1/8 x 2 1/4 - 25L $500. Board is in SD. Open to trading for a Mandala Carbon Delta V Twin. Thanks!
  3. R

Fins Unlimited PowerDrive Dual Twin Fins - Tomo Krypt Hatchets

Hi, these were made for my XTR Tomo El Tomo. I sold the board and forgot I had these fins in my closet. Selling for $120/shipped. I think Krypt sells them for $150 on their site. Used once. Made in the USA, which is pretty cool these days.
  4. R

5'6 Tomo El Tomo Dual Fin - 25 liters

Selling my XTR Tomo Dual Fin. Will sell to erbb folks for $400. Top and bottom deck are pristine. Has some cosmetic scratches near the nose from who knows where. I've had a few XTR's do this but haven't had any issues with them. Pretty sick board board but don't have the time right now. It's...
  5. R

WTT: 5'3 Ryan Burch Squit

Hi, I have a 5'3 Squit in good condition. Looking to trade for a smaller Squit, around 4'11 - 5'0. Thanks!
  6. R

WTB Rob Machado Keels in FCS2

Anybody have a set they're looking to sell? Thanks!
  7. R

Anybody buy a board bag from Culture Supply in Oceanside?

Here: https://www.amazon.com/Culture-Supply-Surfboard-Board-Round/dp/B09WD17T1C/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=V9ix3&pf_rd_p=bbb6bbd8-d236-47cb-b42f-734cb0cacc1f&pf_rd_r=B9WHHJJM97TTY29QFNXE&pd_rd_r=6357f06e-3635-4e7e-9736-496cb5e05725&pd_rd_wg=E8adx&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mi&th=1&psc=1 I've been looking...
  8. R

Review for FCS II Power Twins?

I'm looking to get a set and don't see much info about them...other than Kerr using them on his Albums....need real feedback... I lost my carbon MR's to the ocean and looking for a replacement :foreheadslap: If anybody has a set of them, lemme know!
  9. R

WTT - Mandala Superchunk and Dark Crystal

I have a 5'2-3ish Mandala Superchunk and a 5'2-3ish Mandala Dark Crystal for trade for a carbon/biax Mandala or a Burch fish (if they even exist)...I'll try to post photos within the next few days. They both comes with fins. The SuperChunk has a performance nose and I can't tell if it's epoxy or...
  10. R

Board Bag Recommendations for sub 6' stubbie single fin

I have a 5'4 Mandala Super Stubbie with a single fin box looking for a board bag around 6' and under that has a single fin zipper...do they exist? I currently place it in my dakine daybag but it requires I take out all the fins and stick it in from the tail......
  11. R

Hydrodynamica x Joel Jitsu

lolz
  12. R

I hope you got your orders in...

https://ryanburchsurfboards.com/surfboards/
  13. R

Plain white boardz

Taboo to custom order poly, no swirlz, colorz, rainbowz, carbon bandz? Kills resell? Shaper scoff? Asking for a friend.
  14. R

Any ride reports / feedback of Akila Aipa's Contemporary or Modern Fish?

Surfing only once a month now and looking for something fun and easy to ride...tried a few mandala quads for more volume and paddle power but just can't get into them. A little too glidy for my taste. Watched Salsa's reviews and Akila makes the board sound like exactly what I was looking...
  15. R

WTB Tomo Dual/Twin Hatchet Fins in Futures

Hi, anybody have a used set for sale? They look like these:
  16. R

Has anybody tried True Ames Album Twin or RFC Fish Twin Fins?

I'm looking for a new set of twins and I like the look of them...it's for a performance twin I shaped myself. If anybody has any reviews or thoughts, please let me know! Thanks!
  17. R

Salty Merchants Electric Twins & Lovelace Piggyback (trade for Alkali Ellis Twin)

Excellent condition Salty Merchants Electric Twins. This is the 80/20 foiled version. Pretty sick but thinning the fin quiver. Has some slight scratches on it. $80/shipped. Not looking to sell my Piggybacks but if someone has a set of Alkali Ellis Twins in Futures for trade please let me know...
  18. R

FCS II Retro Keel Twin Fins

$75 Shipped. Paypal preferred. They're $90 online. Save some $ on tax/shipping as well. They're good condition, a few scratches and minor scrapes.
  19. R

WTB Single Fin Box Plate & Screw

Hey, just bought a bonzer style board and I need a screw and plate for the fin box. I'm not close to any surf shops so I can't buy one in person. I see some on Amazon for $6-$10 bucks but I only need one. If anybody has one for cheap and can send it regular postal, that would be greatly...
  20. R

WTB Mandala Superchunk or GMM2

Gym pools closed, surfing once a month...I need more foam/planing surface. I'm 5'6 140lbs. Any Superchunk's out there in my size? Debating on ordering this or a GMM2 if I can't find anything soon...Took out my shortboard this past weekend and it was a joke. Thanks in advance!