so psyched for this brand to drop!!
  2. C

parmenter MICRO STUBBY reviews?

how do they go?
  3. C

big hole

4. C

dump Fetterman now

felt bad for him after his stroke how stupid i was. pro israel anti immigratn. fuk him. he dresses likea slob
  5. C

Lebron

not fooling anyone
  6. C

TK Chas japan surfer biggest surfboard collection

biigset board collection? whose this guy? crzy!
  7. C

TJ dentists recs

need a crown an some other sht, who's good?
  8. C

black privilege

9. C

obama's gay lsex fantasy lettters published

larry sinclair chitown bathouse stories probably true https://nypost.com/2023/08/12/barack-obama-told-ex-i-make-love-to-men-daily-but-in-the-imagination/
  10. C

Nias, phil goodrich

is he still lvingthere? its beenyears and if hes still there i want to bring him a gift this trip
  11. C

dead teen dad wants slower speeds limits in encinitas

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/communities/north-county/encinitas/story/2023-06-28/encinitas-declares-local-emergency-on-bike-e-bike-safety-after-15-year-olds-death
  12. C

feel he her she its pain

13. C

CREDIT CARD DEBT can u walk away to EU?

almost100k in cc debt. can collections pursue if I relocate to EU country? icant get a clear answer. would us debts affect my finance abilities in the EU? tbh not planning on paying if i can get away with it. word of mouth says its no problem.
  14. C

australia = florida florida = australia

2nd trip in 20 years, only diff is waves = better in oz otherwise same sh!t diff goegraphy. stil plenty of wasteland.
  15. C

hearing aids

i got hearing aids and theyre not helpng doctor says they should be helping. lots of years around power tools and engines. should i look fora new doctor.
  16. C

IBS sufferers support thread

have IBSD. what do you guys do tostay solid. tired of hving the runs.
  17. C

ocean beach san diego AB3 fish fry today!

whose the tall guy with the tattoos and mustache . lanky mfer always wears a beanie, big mouth
  18. C

Question for Greg Griffin

what were your favoriet surf spots on the north shore? u have a lot of photos. post some from when you moved to hawaii would be cool - surf shots of you too
  19. C

alaias

tried today. not the easiest thing. still fun prone.