Search results

1. K

6'3-6''6 CI Black Beauty OR 6'4 CB Russ Short bonzer3

All rounder to good wave board. Trying to choose which to pursue.... Love the idea of a 6'3 BB given the flatter rocker / v bottom / chine / buuuuuuuuut am also familiar with the CB Russ Short but this is a 3 not 5 and the one I can snag looks nicely pulled in and less super wide - wide...
  2. K

Greg Griffin HP longboard FS/FT in New England

9'0 x 22 1/4 x 2 3/4 Griffin HP longboard shape. All 5 original fins in good condition - one scuff/abrasion on top left fin- middle 3 Clean. Board in 6.5 / 10 rider condition. Super solid. Spider cracks and scrapes assorted pressure dents - nothing super serious - abundant on bottom - tip of...
  3. K

Fin this board

6'2 x 19 7/8 x 2 9/16- 33.5L Cannibal Corevac PinFish - 2" tail rocker 4.5" nose FCS2 Me - 5'9.5" 165lbs - 50 yrs old - East Coast New England good beach and point breaks. Been a bonzer/twinzer/twin plus nubster/single fin guy but not thruster. Jumped on another dudes PinFish that was way...
  4. K

Looking for a 6'3 CB POD bonzer5

I got a 6'6 that is just too much foam.... Looking to see if anyone has a 6'3 floating around? Thanks
  5. K

6'6 Campbell Bros POD b5 - Near Mint condition- New England

6'6 x 20 3/4 x 2 5/8 Helen Keller YOLO on my part buying sight unseen after having one and never seeing another. Best rocker and planshape for East Coast. Got it. Surfed it twice lined up beachbreak once waist plus- once shoulder high 12 sec - Glides early into Everything I aimed it at, paddles...
  6. K

SORTED! WTB- Takayama Halo fins - 4 1/8 sides Futures - 7/7.5 Center

Looking for the 2+1 set of Takayama Halo fins Would be stoked to score the sides in Futures, I can get the center. Would be Stocked to grab the whole set. Thanks! I know Hawaii South Shore has them but they want $120 for just the center fin!
  7. K

WTB CB Wi-5 - 6'2 ish dims or 6'0 Octafish

Thank you
  8. K

Campbell Brothers WI-5 bonzer reviews?

Anyone got one of these? Never see a used one come up for sale.... Would YOLO an appropriate dimmed one. Sound user friendly and look like they handle some heat too.
  9. K

Calling the Glasser....

Got a board- Bonzer - over at Studio 609 for over a month now.... Don't want to bother shaper - Malcolm - but would love just an update. My question is how frowned upon is shooting them - One - call/text/email on this? Thanks Oh, and Anyone with inside track at 609 please feel free to DM me...
  10. K

$100 finders fee if I score one! Thanks

6'0 x 21 x 2.4 JC Flying Fish
  11. K

JC Hawaii - TRD

I had a Flying Fish I loved and rode close to the ground. Would love to pick up another or poooooooosibly one of these. http://www.jchawaii.com/trd.html Reaching out to to John pretty soon about the possibility of either one of these or a Flying Fish with a twinzer set up. He did a glass in...
  12. K

Any JC Flying Fish out there?

I had a 6'0 JC Flying Fish that I rode close to death and after acquiring and Living on my 5'6 Austin mini simmons- sold to a very stoked out guy. Been through a couple few substitutes but nothing fit me as well. I would love to find another JC. Shot in the dark here... Thanks!
  13. K

Stretch Quad fish Help

So I grabbed a super un cool now was rad then, 4 not 2 fin.... Up here in New England- Rhode Island - and getting a buddys old 5/10 x 20 3/4 x 2 1/2 Stretch Quadfish My last quad fish was a JC Flying fish I rode into the ground and Loved. Wondering if anyone here has experience to share with...
  14. K

5'11 Von Sol Shadow wanted in Northeast/New England area.

Since everyone seems to be grooving on their Albums, how about lettin go of and hookin me up with that old favorite mix tape that doesn't get much play anymore? Put some $ in that YOLO account!! Thanks! DREAMY!- https://www.iconsofsurf.com/collections/surfboards-1/products/von-sol-511-shadow
  15. K

Expert Advice Needed! S cloth for custom Bonzer Egg?

Just a quick survey on final stage of my board- Have a 6'5 speed egg/custom shape in the works and was wondering the opinions/experience on glassing. The standard glass Jacob in Hawaii uses is DECK- 6+4+4oz deck patch and 4+4oz fin patch bottom. Really want this board to last and it will be...
  16. K

SOLD- 7'6 custom Campbell Brothers bonzer in New Englad for Trade/Sale

Mine. Located in RI- would love to trade for another bonzer or straight $650 for the fine people here. Someone out there has the goods...Round pin Russ Short, bonzer speed egg...Thrill me https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/d/middletown-76-custom-campbell-brothers/7367783893.html
  17. K

Small(er) Bonzer Egg

Got a line on a 6'0 x 20 1/4 x 2 1/2 bonzer speed egg- pulled in nose and tail no e-wing - and was wondering if any of you fine gents or ladies may expound on the virtues/limitations of these? Thanks! Bman has already been consulted and thanked for his expertise.
  18. K

WTB Flying Diamonds Revival fin 9.5

Long shot here, but anyone holding one of these CC Revival fins in 9.5"? and wouldn't mind firing it in an envelope to RI. Thanks!
  19. K

5'8 Campbell Brothers MBLV bag and fin - $750 in RI - East Coast New England

https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/d/middletown-58-campbell-brothers-mblv/7300920374.html
  20. K

Campbell Brothers Light Vehicle - not mini

Anyone have one of these they can speak about? Not the mini light vehicle, but the full on mid 6 to 7 feets model. And also not a Russ Short with LV bottom. I really dig the outline tremendously and would love to hear about it. - And possibly score one- Thanks! Plucked a bunch of images from...