Search results

1. K

Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

Man...them eyes are like school in the summertime- No pupils.
  2. K

I need a side boob

I would have remained in an inferno level burning building the extra 1:02 it took to watch this. Fuck me....
  3. K

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

EVERYthing about that sled is epic. Wow!
  4. K

Never forget…

My apologies. We - Kept our Schools Open - as the title said and as far as virtual learning....? “To those of you who are throwing in the towel on our kids and going virtual,” she said, “I think it’s a shame. I really do. You’re letting the children down, and I don’t see any reason for it.”...
  5. K

Never forget…

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/magazine/school-reopenings-rhode-island.html Create free account and read away.
  6. K

YOLO ALERTS

6'9 FM - Watermans glassed - east coast
  7. K

Never forget…

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/magazine/school-reopenings-rhode-island.html We stayed open. Long article. Read it ya c u n t s
  8. K

Lovemachine FM

Is there a winner in the NVS vs True Ames fin set up for this? Picking up a 6'9 FM this week with NVS fins - new never ridden - and want to be as stocked as possible! Thanks.
  9. K

Never forget…

Published March 18, 2024 - Damn....Even the New York Times is "Never Forgetting"
  10. K

HPSB 2034

BONZER MECHANICS HOW THE BONZER SYSTEM WORKS The primary purpose of the Bonzer system is to efficiently organize water flow. We have done this by designing fin and bottom systems that work in a synergetic fashion in order to maximize the use of the energy that is created by the water passing...
  11. K

Hotties of Yesteryear

The Honor Roll All A's and one B+
  12. K

Cloudbreak what the fvck

My all time favorite Cloubreak clip. Song fuckin Rules and makes the vid building intensity with the size. When that mutant wave shows up?!
  13. K

Twinzer Feedback?

Fvck those Craigslist thread crackers.... This belongs here- https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/irvine-wil-jobson-twinzer-surfboard/7720967708.html
  14. K

Bonzer eggs?

D-I-M-S! Sick diamond tail!
  15. K

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

7'7 x 20 x 2 7/8 - Studio 609 glassed - S cloth - (too stiff?) Have to work out price/shipping logistics to see if it's feasible.
  16. K

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

Anyone riding bonzer5 guns? Got a line on a 7'7 x 20 x 2 7/8 b5 for a really great price. - S cloth - immaculate condition. 50 yr old cracker looking to size up for DOH+ ish long period water moving days east coast plus some travel. Interested in opinions. @Maz -congrats on that JK. Super...
  17. K

Bonzer eggs?

Somewhat on track here- anyone East Coast sitting on a 6'3-6'6 b5 speed egg or POD they're not durfing? Gots loot and looking to give ya. Need to go used right now and in dire need of a bonzer daily driver up here. Thanks! Check out the stockboards re-loaded on CB website 6'4 Speed Egg looks...
  18. K

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

hints- fcs 1 Panda twins Futures Vulcans Trapezoid Keels and guess mystery set- Futures Pukas twin + trailer
  19. K

6'3-6''6 CI Black Beauty OR 6'4 CB Russ Short bonzer3

Still possible... Dude holding for now Really think a 6'2 foiled out Octafish would go really good too.