Search results

1. brukuns

Ideal age to perish from this earth.

Time slows down waaaay more when underwater.
  2. brukuns

Kelly Slater - DONE

Yes but that's all he's wearing. I heard they're going for another The Body Issue.
  3. brukuns

Dog lovers - i get it now

4. brukuns

I found a 24 Hour Online DR for toothache

You should find a better dentist. I almost fell asleep on my last appointment, amazing how delicate this dentist is. Of course I was just doing a clean up, not a freaking root canal.
  5. brukuns

Kelly Slater - DONE

Are they going to stop transmitting the ongoing heat to show Kelly being carried up the stairs at every event now? Or is he fine only doing that once more after Tahiti?
  6. brukuns

Who would you sponsor?

Like I'm paying someone to surf. Fuck off.
  7. brukuns

Anyone into Single Malt Scotch Whisky?

The Highland Park 16 Wings of the eagle is nice. Not too far behind the 18 (the 46% travel edition version), a nice, heavily sherried, lightly peated whisky. I think the mere 44.5% hurts the mouthfeel but it's still extremely good. Weirdly enough I think it gets better with a few drops of...
  8. brukuns

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

I just hope we get proper good waves for more than just one day of the event.
  9. brukuns

It happened again, oh no!
  10. brukuns

This Highland Park 15y Germany edition was aged in a single sherry butt and was bottle at a whooping 59,5%! It's a punch in the face, with all kinds of spices, but extremely fruity too, and very complex. Thumbs up. The Hazelburn 21 is delicious. Very briny, has that farmy character of the...
  11. brukuns

Question: What keeps tiny nuclear-armed Israel from annihilating Iran?

In that case please drop a nuke here.
  12. brukuns

I may be wrong so correct me if so, but I don't believe other rivaling world potencies had ready to deploy (let alone reach the intended target) nuclear bombs back when the US nuked two cities in Japan. Circumstances have changed. We better let nukes be the deterrent agents they are and nothing...
  13. brukuns

Gabriel Medina Got Robbed In Portugal, Bells and Margs (title edited due to the trifecta)

What in particular in what I wrote offended your little 12 year girl feelings?
  14. brukuns

Gabriel Medina Got Robbed In Portugal, Bells and Margs (title edited due to the trifecta)

You get a bad seed, you're in hard mode. Medina and the other brazzos fucked up by starting the year like sh!t.
  15. brukuns

Honestly I think they underscored John on the first exchange for that 3 turn combo on a good wave... Then they made up for that on the last exchange.
  16. brukuns

I've always wondered why Autoprax's avatar looks like gbg had a non binary child with Katherine Heigl.
  17. brukuns

When you destroy the entire northern hemisphere including your own country (you know, consequences), please check beforehand that the wind is blowing north so that the Southern Hemisphere is not hit by all the radiation poison so we can try to avoid extinction. Otherwise go nuts though.
  18. brukuns

OMG... decided to try this sample that was hanging around... quite possibly the best whisky I've ever tasted :jamon:. Allistair Walker Whisky Company, a 21 year old Infrequent Flyers matured in PX from an undisclosed Orkney distillery (which was confirmed to be Highland Park). I poured some of...