Search results

1. Goodfish

HTs - What's it like?

Haven't been back to Indo since COVID, but I have a window of opportunity this summer. Pretty familiar with Sumatra, but never been to the islands. Been watching dreamy vid after dreamy vid of those beautiful rights at HTs recently, but always been put off by the crowd factor. What's it really...
  2. Goodfish

Simon Shapes

Was gonna wait until I got the finished boards in my hands before starting this thread, but it's been such a great experience dealing with John that I feel I have to share. Noticed him somehow on my Instagram about a year ago, but never went through with an order. When he popped up on EAST...
  3. Goodfish

Drive Thru USA

On Stab Premium (which is totally worth it). It's really good. Good people, annoying people, real people, surfers. Dane is a guy I could have a beer with and judge/not judge people with. Even Kelly comes across as almost human. If you haven't watched it, it's a good time. First one is free...
  4. Goodfish

Snapt 4

Pretty sick. Salmon Boy is gold. Music isn't awful. Surfing is quick edits, but quality stuff. Thoughts?