Search results

1. T

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

RNF 96 Album bom dia
  2. T

Best Florida Surf Town

My flood insurance skyrocketed too
  3. T

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

People are far too nice in the comments lol
  4. T

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

I have 2 Florence products and both seem to have great quality. Expensive sure but what isn’t these days. Would buy from them again. Former-I seem to be above the age demographic at 30. I think Dane is great tho. Respect for doing it all himself to keep it going. Actually “core” KA saying surf...
  5. T

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Right there with ya. Sick family most of the time starting in January. Got a surprisingly epic gulf session on Friday. Mostly close outs but “heavy” for around here.
  6. T

YOLO ALERTS

I’m always way behind the trends… little birthday YOLO. Love my PU 5’6 so going to give this 5’6 black sheep a go. Traded in a board to soften the blow
  7. T

Varial RIP

Damn I shouldn’t have put off ordering a varial plasmic
  8. T

The Craigslist Thread

it turns on a dime! …or dollar coin I mean
  9. T

YOLO ALERTS

No album discount on varial
  10. T

Slater having another kid

you don’t say b00bies
  11. T

Album Lifestyle

My wife would kill me if she knew how much I spent on those stylish album slides
  12. T

Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

So many things but why TF is he paddling out on a mini sim *not paddling out lol
  13. T

Haha fair enough. The gulfster pics of RCs always make it look enticing. Yeah the back of this month is looking so slow..even for us over here. We had a good or at least consistent winter too-not a lot of quality but a surprising amount of days where you could surf. I’m afraid summer is setting...
  14. T

@Goofy_Footed Looks like you had a fun week of swell. Didn’t make it over…went to new lows and took out my son’s 8ft catch surf for thigh high gulf coast. Caught a ton of waves but did not enjoy walking it back up wind haha beggars can’t be choosers
  15. T

New Lost: Lost the Ripper

I’m surprised they havent done another rocket variation
  16. T

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

Over lol looks sick!
  17. T

Your current two board quiver

Haha that’s wild. Are board prices that much higher in Japan?
  18. T

Your current two board quiver

Current 2 board quiver: RNF96 lol fan boy here
  19. T

Had planned to surf Brevard yesterday. Truck all packed ready to cross the state with the Bomdia in hand to try and hunt a couple “bombs.” Kids sick as sh!t fighting a cold and wife up all night-bailed on it, such is dad life. But I got a nice little suprise here in west Florida this morning...