Search results

1. Q_Surf

So who knows anything about wedding rings?....aside from misery and all that..

i am not much about tradition just for the sake of, but after 11yrs it had become blatantly obvious we were gonna spend the rest together. also too, her dad's health started pointing to the fact he may not be around much longer and i wished for him to know in his heart that his only daughter was...
  2. Q_Surf

Official Bird & Nature Post

sorry, but it's akchually "Klameth"
  3. Q_Surf

So who knows anything about wedding rings?....aside from misery and all that..

ahhh fiddy, hope you're doing all this for you as much as for her... :cheers: my wife's grams was a jeweler, so she already had rings/rocks i couldn't possibly afford. luckily, we just went with one of those.
  4. Q_Surf

Who Got Poked (Besides Your Mom)

Wife & I are doublevax'd & >>2wks. Friggin so sweet to be able to hang with our peeps again!
  5. Q_Surf

Gary "Gaz" Gregg aka Bloomies Paddle Out

Stocked I got to surf and fish with Gaz a few times. He was solid and had a real big heart. As Warble said, he was a legend up here. RIP ripper!
  6. Q_Surf

Happy birthday Q_Surf!

Cheers homies!!! Apologize for being late here to my own party, been a hectic (good kine) week. Truly was a really happy birthday - ALL is well with Lina and I. :shaka: Epic snowboard season and better than avg spring surf has kept us stocked! Been guiding the McKenzie river since beginning of...
  7. Q_Surf

***Official erbb Halloween Thread***

2020 Themed I built a soc distancing candy cannon in the event any chitlins show up this eve
  8. Q_Surf

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

Yeah I'd like to buy Bob Clouser many many beers for inventing that fly! I've made a few tweaks of my own to the og pattern (see UV red section). Swinging em for kings is so insanely fun.
  9. Q_Surf

Kings & Ho's! www.capnquint.com
  10. Q_Surf

atsa bloody big boat. wild coho are all let-go-hos down here, but so fun on the fly.
  11. Q_Surf

rub a dub dub 3 kings in the tub
  12. Q_Surf

Can i start a vegetable and herb garden thread?

Our garden has been happily overwhelming us this year - til the nuclear winter started. Seems like plants don't thrive smoking 2 cartons a day.
  13. Q_Surf

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

done with treatments. final reconstruction surgery likely to be in december after she' s healed up enough.
  14. Q_Surf

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

After this series of rain, the fire danger should be low enough to use chainsaws at my local ski mtn. I am volunteering to drop trees in order to open up tight spots - in exchange for our pa$$es and RV $pot.
  15. Q_Surf

Official ***Wisdom that my Dad taught me thread ***

and yet you turned out golden! i tracked down and finally met my dad when i was 25. i'd say meeting him was disappointing but i never expected much. very sadly my sis did set herself up to be disappointed by him. Keanu Reeves in the Ron Howard movie "Parenthood" Keanu's Girlfriend's...
  16. Q_Surf

Wild ponies bite and kick

we were walking across a field to access the big hole river in MT when a mustang charged us, stopping just about 50' away snorting and stomping. behind him was a ring of other wild horses protecting a mare who was laying down birthing out a foal. we backed the fvck away...
  17. Q_Surf

Official Bird & Nature Post

from the ashes rises the phoenix
  18. Q_Surf

Bed of your truck pics are always impressive in so many ways! Nice work Warble. Another fallking ROTUND fish - there's been good ocean conditions, biblical bait balls in all the estuaries and they're clearly eating well. Also seeing less pressure with the smoke & new regulations. Yeah I tie...