Search results

1. everysurfer

Another shot dead in Kenosha

2005 Audi A5 About 90,000 miles Tune ups are crazy expensive, but nothing broken yet. Wife won't let me drive it
  2. everysurfer

All Losers Along the Western Front

tRump, suspecting that John Kelly was the source, said Kelly couldn't handle the pressure, didn't have the temperament and "petered out" https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/04/trump-gen-john-kelly-couldnt-handle-pressure-chief-staff/5720974002/
  3. everysurfer

Apparently, it's time to rename Black's Beach

As repirations they should make it a Jews only beach. I'll tell u how the surf was, goyum
  4. everysurfer

Why we're failing hard at COVID testing.....and how better testing could give us our lives back.

Are you finally going to stop bickering with him?
  5. everysurfer

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Well, since MANY Christians said AIDS was God's punishment for the Gays, Covid is definitely punishment for voting for tRump. Funny thing that Bible. It directly says how to select elders and overseers. Christians ignored God, so we all get spanked. Thanks guys, could you do us all a...
  6. everysurfer

Trump and The Ten Commandments

Do u think any of the tRump supporters here care about laws, judges, abortion or anything similar? Coat Hanger loves tRump and abortion. It all comes down to fück the colored guy. Or in the case of the idiot from Jersey, fück the Puerto Rican and his smelly kitchen.
  7. everysurfer

Psalm 42 "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. ... my God. My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon--from Mount Mizar." You would be mistaken...
  8. everysurfer

You said, "Christ made it so believers no longer have to follow any sort of law like the above." Jesus specifically said he didn't come to do that
  9. everysurfer

Jesus said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
  10. everysurfer

That only holds true for Filipino Catholics
  11. everysurfer

How’s the stock market?

Damn, I just sold my house and put it all on tesla this morning Just kidding
  12. everysurfer

my wife hasn't been in public since May. We walked on the beach, and she wore a mask. Last time, because too many others weren't
  13. everysurfer

Are the feds about to roll tanks on Portlandia?

Oops, Richmond burned their own town, to keep supplies from the North. My bad, nevermind
  14. everysurfer

States Rights. If the population of a town want to break their toys, and the elected Government of that place doesn't prevent it, then me as an outsider am not in a position to do anything. While I disagree with any act of violence, I am not in a position to act. But I'm a bit confused by...
  15. everysurfer

@Bohter, there are dead people today, because they heard the misinformation that your team spreads, and believed it
  16. everysurfer

It's their city. They can do with it as they please.
  17. everysurfer

Dude that is such total bullshit. Sorry to be blunt. You said that there is zero evidence? Exactly how many hours have you spent looking through a microscope at the CDC? Where did you get your medical degree? Just because you can't understand something, doesn't make it not true. If you...
  18. everysurfer

I see what u did. U think you're better than them