Search results

1. Belchfire1

SOLD- 1963 VW Manx Buggy FS

Surf related as this is a badass surf rig that will fit in ANY parking spot at the beach. It's only 10' long! Ha NOT a real Manx buggy, but a clone. The car has been in the family for a few years and sits in my garage more than it should. Needs some tweaking but it's like 50+ years old. Located...
  2. Belchfire1

puerto vallarta trip with the wife

She wants to go to a resort in mex for her bday weekend. Not planning on surfing, but I'm not opposed to it. ha Any thoughts on a resort to stay in puerto vallarta?
  3. Belchfire1

Dinosaur Jr Belly Up

Anyone else go last night?? Dang it was good.
  4. Belchfire1

NS Oahu vacation rental

I'm heading to Oahu in August and we're planning to stay on NS. I know. I know, no waves in summer. But we're looking for something laid back and can drive to town if there is swell. Recently read that Airbnb type rentals are illegal outside of tourist areas. Anyone have experience?
  5. Belchfire1

Looking for waterproof point and shoot camera

Any suggestions? Looking for something budget that I won't feel too bad about losing. Max $300-400 if possible. Thanks
  6. Belchfire1

Superwolf

Unsung hero of the backrooms. Guy does amazing work.
  7. Belchfire1

SOLD 17'4" BARK Prone Paddleboard

CL link below. Board is amazing, but I'm gonna stick to my stock for the rest of the season. Let me know. Errb discount available Thanks, Joe https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/encinitas-bark-prone-paddleboard/7513418721.html
  8. Belchfire1

Electra Beach Cruiser 1 $200 price dropped

Won this at a paddleboard event and really don't need it. Retails for $400. Located in Encinitas. Hit me up if interested. $300 obo Thanks, https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/d/encinitas-electra-cruiser/7513410670.html
  9. Belchfire1

Need a new phone-Android T Mobile

Yup, need to pull the trigger. What y 'all liking nowadays? I have iPhone 11 for work that I like pretty much, but the os isn't for me. Samsung, Google, what's cheap but good. Probably don't have a worthwhile trade in either.
  10. Belchfire1

Bark Stock paddleboard

Gonna try to get a UL board and just got that new carbon hotrod stock NCP, so I'll try to sell this one. $100 off for the errb. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/encinitas-bark-paddleboard-prone-stock/7473393872.html
  11. Belchfire1

Waterman Duke Documentary

Trailer below. Have you seen it? Any good? https://www.fandango.com/waterman-2022-227276/movie-overview?fbclid=IwAR0C3H5G9iZhh4rHcD7xw-Gcxrjrtz8SD43QWwiDMRruIC3y20pRyUz9oCI
  12. Belchfire1

Charley Crockett Bakersfield 4-23-22

Anyone on here into traditional country music? Want to drive all the way out to Bakersfield to see this guy? Had a few things come up and can't use these tix. Cost me $60+ but will trade for a case of good beer or something. Maybe someone is stocked on this. Tix located in Encinitas
  13. Belchfire1

New boss is a dick

How have you all dealt with a new boss who sucks. Got laid off, was looking and found a strategic management job in my field. I'm used to operations side of house, so this is other side of table. Company is great, pay is great, team is great, boss is unbelievably un great. Very condescending...
  14. Belchfire1

WTB Prone Paddleboard

Anyone holding in SoCal? 12' stock preferred. Bark or Eaton, no vesl thx Belch
  15. Belchfire1

Recall Newsome?

I got a ballot in the mail last week and don't know what to do and who to vote for if he's recalled. Pretty confusing times for non political folks. Any insight from other CA peeps?
  16. Belchfire1

Gotta buy a new suit, not a wetsuit NSR

So I need a new suit for a wedding, not mine. Where does a guy go to get something like this nowadays? I only go to surf shops and taco places so I'm lost. For your troubles
  17. Belchfire1

Fast..er passport options

Just realized this morning that my kids passports expire the end of May and we're trying to do a surf trip to mex in July. Seems that kids passports aren't renewable and I need to get new ones for them pretty quick. Any advice on getting quicker passports than the normal 10-12 weeks? I'm in SD...
  18. Belchfire1

10" Josh Oldenberg Log

See CL post, located in NCSD. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/encinitas-10-josh-oldenberg-longboard/7215254963.html
  19. Belchfire1

Looking for a camera-surfing injury downtime

Had an injury and figured I may as well get a camera to take some pics of my friends and family. Surfing shots primarily. Auto focus, ease of uploading pics, wifi capable, stuff like that. Any recommendations? Looking to stay under $500 $600 Thanks
  20. Belchfire1

Air Travel

Who's doing it or planning on flying? I'm on the fence. I have a few friends that recently traveled and said lines were low and the planes were kinda crowded, saying it wasn't bad. I have a family trip planned in a few weeks flying from Ca to Ma and Pa. Not sure what to do. Thought about...