Search results

1. VonMeister

How does this make you feel?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  2. VonMeister

Looks pretty steady to me. Seems there may have been a reason for the anomaly on the chart. Something must have been happening globally but I can't quite put my finger on it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  3. VonMeister

Nobody but afoofter believes Russia is cutting production. They have a war they need to fund and scarce resources to do it with. Right now Germany, China and India are buying everything Russia can produce at huge discounts. Afoofter likes to make dumb statements, and when pointed out...melt...
  4. VonMeister

Never forget…

Same for me without the congestion. Day one felt like I woke up and overdosed on NyQuil.....just couldn't shake it. Day 2 was a bit better but the exhaustion was unrelenting but the body aches were gone. Day 3 started off slow but by the evening I was feeling much better.
  5. VonMeister

If you're going to cry and get emotional afoofter....you have to be honest...otherwise it's just a feigned temper tantrum. OPEC production has gone up every year since 2019. The same will be true in 2023 and 2024.
  6. VonMeister

Lets start with your Chevron winnings.
  7. VonMeister

I'm only talking abut he value of PE and how it's dependent on capital gains tax treatment. Nobody wants to solve the budget and debt crisis in this country because everyone is going to have to give something. I like the idea of a flat income tax coupled with a some sort of federal spending...
  8. VonMeister

You're still doing it :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  9. VonMeister

Poor frustrated affoofter. The wandering fool can't defend his dumb point so he wants to make another. You blamed OPEC directly for the rise in gas prices at the pump. Now that you know this isn't true you want to talk about something else. This was very embarrassing for you (obviously). Do...
  10. VonMeister

You misunderstand how private equity works. By and large these are dollars invested by accredited investors and family offices. The risk is higher but the upside is higher as well. If you devalue the upside the risk tolerance goes down. The new bar is where investment parity resides. Now PE is...
  11. VonMeister

I always thought it was the cost of pussy.
  12. VonMeister

I sold a business two years ago to a PE firm. It was a disruptive business in a large industry but due to the investment hurdle was treading water. It had 16 employees including myself. The deal was I kept 30%, levered up the 70 and it was sink or swim. I distributed 15% of mine to the 16...
  13. VonMeister

afoof the great googler. He can google, but he can't understand. Your link only says the cuts are for stability in the oil markets. What stability is that? Could it be that the forecasted China demand post Covid never materialized? Could it be high interest rates are curtailing spending? Could...
  14. VonMeister

Russel Brand - Done?

Wife is a terrible thing to call your own mother.
  15. VonMeister

Wouldn't you agree that capital gains being treated like earned income would have a negative impact on investment? If you move the PE hurdle to 15% the waterfall becomes impossible.
  16. VonMeister

I'll give you this..OPEC could lower production for a duration throughout the year. All oil producers commonly do this for several reasons. Refineries are down so raw product backs up, demand down so storage fills....what they aren't doing is lowering output to drive up the cost of gasoline or...
  17. VonMeister

No they haven't.
  18. VonMeister

OK afoaf.....OPEC hasn't cut output since 2019. You said OPEC cutting production was causing high gas prices.
  19. VonMeister

The battle against ISIS-US is only beginning.

it started feeling like a job.