Search results

1. Clamsmasher

My glistening Günt.

I ordered a special autistic version of this.... Neo Retro Besides the channels, just an extra subtle bump. It's beautiful and beefy. 33.4lts
  2. Clamsmasher

Kai lenny and backwards quads.

3. Clamsmasher

Mackie sidecut fishes.

Not too much in the way of reviews out there, though I know a couple of erbbers have had them I bought this cheap in beaten condition, in dims I wouldn't normally jump at...on Xmas Eve. I only got to surf it today, and I mostly rode it with a set of big flexing Webber 3 tab fins that I...
  4. Clamsmasher

C5 fin setup.?

Have any of you got a history with the Rusty C5 type setup? Was it good? Is it a stock standard thruster with extra plugs, or is the cluster moved around a little? I very infrequentry see them come up around here secondhand and no two have been the same. some have tiny little twinzer style...
  5. Clamsmasher

Haydn Lewis Toy Bonzer.

I’m having a sick week on the secondhand market!! https://haydnlewisdesigns.com/products/toy-bonzer Haven’t ridden but it’s my favourite type of shape for a bonzer. I shaped a similar one few years back and loved it. 5’8 x 20 x 2 3/8 29.4lt
  6. Clamsmasher

BMT twins?

Hey, I got a 5’5 Rusty keel twin recently…..it came with Futures T1 honeycombs. These are some tiny twins but luckily the boxes are right back. To my delight it’s actually surfable, and pretty spry. Not enough fin for flatter faces though. I’ve got some keels coming, but the BMT’s look epic...
  7. Clamsmasher

Riding a fish at performance shorty volume??

Im hovering over a 5’6 fish (twin) @28lt that looks pretty capable in the turn department but it’s online so I can’t feel it up. I ride a 6’0 @28lt, shorty. I don’t want to highline Chicama with my ankles touching and my topknot whistling in the breeze. I want to rail it and knife into hollow...
  8. Clamsmasher

Anyone tried a P180??

I’m looking at picking up a used P180 to cover me for prone pump and winging... Got the 120, 140, 210 now. what’s it like?
  9. Clamsmasher

So I tried to wing a prone board.

I put straps on an old 4’4” @ 40ish litres and took it out today. I had a choice of heaps of wind or semi smooth so I went smooth. it didn’t go very well. I felt like the board was too corky to sinker start and I couldn’t get it planing on my knees...so I don’t know? Thinner, more shortboardish...
  10. Clamsmasher

Wingboard build.

Yo frothers. Im making a new board to go with my 6m wing. 5’2” x 29 x up to 6” (not sure about going so thiccc ). im hoping to make something very stable for it’s size, light and able to get up quickly in light wind. happy to hear your thoughts on the short/wide thing if you gone down that...