Search results

1. O

SOLD: 14 foot Bark Prone Paddle board.

@njsurfer42 This was one of the boards i was talking about. He used to have two for sale, this is the more expensive, maybe reach out to him...
  2. O

I'm in the same boat. I think he was in Long Branch, cant find the listings right now but he had them up for awhile. They were customs, wanted $2500. One was 14' and the other was 17'. Ill keep an eye out and let you know if i see them pop up again.
  3. O

There is a 12' VESL on marketplace for $700 in the Belmar area. Not sure if you only want a 14', but not much in that length around here. There is a guy in Northern Monmouth County selling a couple longer custom ones but a lot more $.
  4. O

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

Stretch S2 quads
  5. O

Tomo MPH

The Hydroshort was? What didnt you like about it? Thanks
  6. O

Tomo MPH

Can anyone give any feedback on the Hydroshort? I have always been drawn to the shape, now that it is in DA I am debating between the Hydroshort and the Bom Dia. Going to Mexico this summer (frontside point breaks) and will use either one when the waves get a little bigger. Any insight is...
  7. O

Possible Feb Trip Nosara CR

Did you bring kids? If so, how old and how was it for them? How was the price and accomidations compared to surrounding places? Looks real nice. Thanks
  8. O

Album Surfboards

Been looking into getting a Bom Dia. Reached out to Varial And DA. Dark Arts about $100 dollars more but both over $1200. Selling a couple boards to fund it so doesnt hurt as much but damn. Anybody have input comparing the same board in DA compared to Varial? Never had a Varial but heard...
  9. O

Potential Move to Puerto Rico

Went to PR in December, flew United. I had a 7' board bag with three boards in it. Cost $35 each way, but it was my only bag, stuffed with all my clothes and gear. Flew JetBlue last year and got murdered by the bag fees, opened the bag and charged $125 per board each way (3 boards). Bag cost...
  10. O

Boards Ridden in 2023

About to pull the trigger on a Bom Dia. Is the 5'9 is PU from album? Was there a big difference from Varial and Album shape? Also, what fins? Thanks
  11. O

What surfing has become.

Cell phones ruined everything. You see guys checking it and calling their friends to come surf with them. Add the surf cams on the phones and its a recipe for disaster. Sunday saw groups of 5+ guys from Pennsylvania all over my area. Its sucks how they will all paddle out together and sit...
  12. O

Dozer Dave dead in Tijuana?

I dont think its a matter of savings as much as they are allowed to do certain procedures not allowed in the US. A buddy was talking about trying to go but he said it was too expensive (and he thought it was like 30K).
  13. O

Athletic Greens (AG-1) - who's sipping it?

Laird has just put out his version of AG-1. Claims its better tasting and for you, of course. Anyone try that yet? Ive tried the AG-1 and it tastes terrible. A buddy takes it everyday and he said you get used to the tastes.
  14. O

Album Surfboards

Us poors cant even think of a foil board...I'll stick to sloppy seconds from you hoarders!
  15. O

Album Surfboards

I just checked the Album website for the first time in a long time, are you guys paying 2 grand for these? I hear how great they are but sh!t. The cheapest board i saw in the first few pages was like $1600. Whens it going to stop?
  16. O

YOLO ALERTS

Is the 5'6 Superchunk a microlight? If so, want to sell it? I have a 5'4 too small for me now that I want to replace. Let me know, thanks.
  17. O

Pyzel Ghost?

He's such a freak. Makes those turns look easy, until you try one. In the video that was posted the other day where the paddle out at "25 foot sand bar" he makes it look fun. Gets right out, gets a bunch of waves, duck dives a bomb without problem, does some insane turns and gets barreled...
  18. O

Black Friday 2022

JJF by Pyzel soft tops are 40% off this weekend.
  19. O

stretch boards support and board pron thread

Yeah i like the gray, came out a little different this time, but not pink. Had it setup like that the other day when i messaged you but switched it last night because i brought both boards with me this morning. With the lack of swell and time i have now a days switching fins mid session seems...