Search results

1. S

2 Days in Seattle What Are the Must Do's?

Is EMP still there?? There was a full on Hendrix museum and James Brown amptheater experience that was epic.
  2. S

Sedona?

MTB's were killer fun last time we went March 19' Thunder bikes rented Evils, maybe other brands as well Hogs & Hangovers
  3. S

SOLD: Lost x MR Cali Twin

looks like a fun board, heard the lost team loves this board when in 'relax surf' mode
  4. S

Nica vs. Samoa

some of the worst edit kit ive seen anywhere.
  5. S

Help me pick a non-surf related trip destination.

... super interesting thread with lots of great ideas,
  6. S

Maui recs?

go to mamas fish house to eat -Maui plenty nature to see, w.side blowhole, east side -hana(waterfalls), haleakala all are nice. try drive to makena, ride a horse at makena stables?. eat ocean front lahaina? getting prtty overrun with all kinds of new liscense plates and peeples...
  7. S

Hawaii- Done

Trailforks is pretty good
  8. S

Hawaii- Done

MTB oahu is pretty fun- Sounds like you may be near N shore?, you could Try Pupukea - there are some fun trails, pretty easy for the most part I remember. Kahuku is full on moto, not the best if you want some serenity to your rides... Laie has a fun little area. Lastly the Ohana trails...
  9. S

RIP Kalani David

This is SUCH a Bummer Always wondered what would become of Kalani, I was hoping he would break out and fully make it to the top. I heard from someone close to him there were home life / guidance issues. We know he had a good life, ripping, rest in peace
  10. S

We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

RIP Greg, thanks for the great fish thru the years and will miss you in the mtns. eternal glass for you my friend
  11. S

What board would you ride in these waves?

yep, agreed, was gonna say, i'll be riding a cooler or a lawn chair of some sort
  12. S

South Africa / J Bay

i've been to Durban/umhlanga area and Jbay awhile back. One of the mornings by the point/jbay I was there for an am surf, a 'dead' baby shark had washed up thru the channel in the reef. It was beached and was like 15' -looked like a baby whale, just freakn huuuuge. Pretty sure they used a...
  13. S

Mark Zuckerberg - Waterman

cringyAF
  14. S

Lowest-bullshit way to buy good used boards for N Shore?

HIC is good people, and good deals on boards, You could/should order a Tokoro (kerry) from them, great glassing in my experience when they were getting boars done by eric. Not 100% sure if they are using the same glass shop anymore. the wife er i mean boss and I used to order lots of boards...
  15. S

wtb FUTURE Thruster set YU's

k, let me know, I stay ready, really want those finns.
  16. S

Hey sent you a pm, would like them there fins if you check back anytime soon.
  17. S

Hawaii- Done

every time i ever saw him hes just grumbling about something and yelling at people
  18. S

Cheers for that, i checked in with them a couple weeks ago. looks like $130 Shipped if anyone wants to know
  19. S

someone has to have a set of these?. they arent very good, maybe you could sell your set? :)
  20. S

Parmenter Micro Stubby and Malolo

live on maui, exchanged a few emails, tried to order blanks from him when in he was in CA, then tried again to order anything once he got on kauai. he said 'still trying to get set up' try get in touch with me a little later". tried again and it seems like pullling teeth trying to get boards...