Search results

1. R

Sold McCallum Pivot Quads -Futures

like new, Used 1x. $100 shipped. Great fin set, delivers as describe but ended up going with NPJ Quartets instead.
  2. R

Alkali Twins (futures base)

still available
  3. R

pm sent
  4. R

not sure - measured them: 5 5/8" depth, 5" base
  5. R

Sold Grennan NVS Thrusters (med. FCS)

medium set, excellent condition. logos removed. Also included: small center fin and center fin box converter. $75 shipped
  6. R

excellent condition. $75 shipped
  7. R

7'2" Takayama Howard Mini

I've been curious about these for a while and had a chance to grab one used. Gave it a go, had fun now the itch has been scratched and I'm moving it along. Looking to get what I paid. $750 with fins $800 if you want a day bag to go with it. condition is 9/10. The board is in RI. Could be open...
  8. R

RFC Speed Dialer fins (FCS)

catch and release. got these here a few weeks back hoping to fit them into Futures boxes via Wasabi adapters. Adapters are not suited to quads (why sell them? lol) anyhow back up for sale for what I paid $80 including conus shipping and fees
  9. R

WTB Wasabi FCS to Futures Fin Adapter quad

looking for one of these adapters for quads - hit me up if you got what I needs. thx
  10. R

Fins

x2 perfect. as described, and in the mail the day I paid for them.
  11. R

John Cherry

Generally just here for the shitsandgiggles but saw this post and almost didnt want to click Scot is John's 1/2 brother. Lost touch with Scot after HS. when I bailed on P.B. Had stayed in touch with John until maybe 7- 8 years ago. He made me a killer Simmons and had several sets of fins he...
  12. R

Sold ---TA Boomerang FCS (smoke)

Smoke FCS set, used once. I'm moving on to a NVS custom set (med/small) and don't need these now. $75 shipped (conus) Details here
  13. R

True Ames Twin - Sold x2

these sold. I also have brand new set in clear for $75 shipped.
  14. R

True Ames Twin - Sold x2

used once, pristine. $65 net to me shipped conus. comes with packaging.
  15. R

GMB 5 FCS fin set

basically new - used 2x. I have all 5 fins but spaced on getting it out for the photo. Looking for $85 shipped