Search results

1. therarebirdshow

Seems like a ba-a-a-a-d idea

https://barronsurfboards.co.nz/collections/woolflex Dumb pun aside, I'm genuinely interested. Wish the page had a little more info about how tf a full wool surfboard actually works.
  2. therarebirdshow

New Zealand – March/April

@Maz or any other aficionados of the enzed, Curious if y'all have any recommendations on where to post up for a week or two in New Zealand at the end of March/beginning of April. Looking for access to surf and good hikes, maybe some decent spots to eat. Having been once, my first inclination...
  3. therarebirdshow

Waco

Planning a trip to Austin in October and wanted to take a day trip to Waco, but they're all booked up. I think I read somewhere about a facebook group or something where dudes offload slots. Anyone got any info?
  4. therarebirdshow

6'1 Stretch 2Win – $300– North Orange County

Got this custom from Stretch when I was living up there. It's a stretched out version of the 2Win. Super fun, especially when the waves turn on. It's a 2+1, but I rode it as a straight twin. 6'1 x 19.75 x 2.5 (33L) A little yellowing of the EPS, some light cracking around the stringer and a...
  5. therarebirdshow

Bryce Young - Following the Fall Line

Goddamn, Bryce Young shreds.
  6. therarebirdshow

First Decent Self Shape – How long?

For y'all that've shaped your own boards, how many did it take till you had one that was good enough to enjoy? Just made my second, and got is it a dog. The first was a weird little flat bottomed twin that was so bad that it was fun. This one, I thought I nailed but the rails are so wonky that...
  7. therarebirdshow

SOLD 6'0 (29.4L) Pyzel Shadow – Dark Arts – $700 (OC/LA)

I bought the board knowing it would probably be a little small for me, but wanted to try the DA construction (I dig it!). Even undervolumed, the board goes. But I picked up a Ghost, and now when the waves are good that's what I gravitate toward. It's in excellent shape, with one small...
  8. therarebirdshow

SOLD – 6'10" Rusty Slayer – $300 – OC/LA

Great board in super clean condition. Used as a step up but it’s a little boaty for me, especially as it’s EPS/Epoxy. 6’10 x 20.75 x 2.875 x 43L
  9. therarebirdshow

6'4" Stamps GXRT – $250 – OC/LA

Sweet step up or bigger guy shortboard from the erbbs favorite – Big Time Timmy Jim Stamps. Good volume under the chest with a pulled in tail, so it paddles like a champ and handles real waves. Bought as a half-step when I lived in the Bay Area, but I'm looking for something a little smaller...
  10. therarebirdshow

Sold - 5'11 Junod Single Fin - $500

Selling my Junod single fin. Also open to trades – twin fins and other sh!t like that. 5'11 x 20 7/8 x 2 3/8 losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/spo/d/long-beach-511-junod-pumpkin-seed/7354369174.html
  11. therarebirdshow

Stamps Flare 5'9 [SOLD]

Basically new, aside from a busted fin box that was professionally repaired by Jeff Beck of Nine Lights. Great board, I just haven't been riding thrusters. Hope someone will give it the love it deserves. erBB discount $275...