Search results

1. trevorbc

Hunter Biden

So the entire case against Hunter Biden came from a man, Alexander Smirnov, who got all of his information from Russian intelligence. Is the entire Republican Party working for Putin? You can’t make this shvt up.
  2. trevorbc

Alexei Navalny

For all you Putin/Trump lovers, this is what happens to those that oppose the strong man authoritarian.
  3. trevorbc

Jan 6 Convicted Participant Says Trump is a Cult Leader

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2024/01/06/pam-hemphill-january-6-participant-trump-nn-vpx.cnn
  4. trevorbc

Biden Speech on Democracy

Beside the fact he looks old, he’s kinda killing it. I’m afraid the people that need to hear it aren’t tuned in. We need some old fashioned nightly news. The entire public hear the information from our president and we can decide if it is bullsvst or not. In 2023, people can tune out and believe...
  5. trevorbc

Current Pricing East Coast

How is the market currently for gently used boards like lost driver and sub driver? Rusty Black Bird? Does everyone want alt boards? The price of new boards in a retail setting has certainly gone up significantly. Has the used board market followed?
  6. trevorbc

Is Clarence Thomas the “Swamp?”

https://www.businessinsider.com/clarence-thomas-billionaire-bought-moms-house-terrible-neighborhood-2023-8?amp
  7. trevorbc

Republican Debate Thread

Niki Haley just took down the Republican Party on spending. It was epic
  8. trevorbc

Creatures Proto Tail Pad

I was in my local shop yesterday and saw these. $80 retail before tax. Seems like a crazy business decision. Almost twice the price of a regular pad? Who in god’s name would spend $80 on a traction pad? To introduce a product to market that is twice the price doesn’t it kind of have to be twice...
  9. trevorbc

Driver 2.0 vs Driver 3.0

Driver 2.0 is the best HPSB I’ve ever ridden and works in a very wide range of conditions. In reading the description the 3.0, it seems like a tuned up version. 3.0 may be a better option if you spend the majority of your time in a bit better conditions? Newer isn’t always better. Anyone done...
  10. trevorbc

The official - Can’t adjust to Surfline changing the Colors Support Group Thread

My brain can’t adjust. It’s been weeks, months maybe and it isn’t happening.
  11. trevorbc

Swiss Air

Anyone flown Swiss air? Got a great deal on the tickets but looks like $200 per board each way. That’s nuts. Do they open board bags? For this trip I can bend over and pay the $400 but don’t want to get caught with 2. $800 would make me cry.
  12. trevorbc

Wetsuit Needed for Portugal

I'm going to Portugal on October 21. We are going to be in the South near Praia do Cavaleiro. Research says: 19.9°C, the minimum temperature is 16.2°C. 60-68F. Wind I'm sure is a factor. I surfed in a 4/3 with hood and boots this morning with a 60F water temp but it was 37 degrees F this...
  13. trevorbc

Custom Lost Order for East Coast

How long are custom orders taking these days? If I put in the order at the start of June when do you think I can expect them?
  14. trevorbc

Cuomo tells Ole Mitch What’s Up

Anyone watching the briefing? Cuomo tells Mitch that revenue generated in New York subsidizes Kentucky. It was in response to Mitch complaining apparently about “bailing” out NY. What a moment. I wish I had the video to watch every morning when I get out of bed for a dose of truth, irony, and...
  15. trevorbc

Ag Workers most of Whom are Undoc

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/us/coronavirus-undocumented-immigrant-farmworkers-agriculture.html?smid=em-share
  16. trevorbc

Metatarsalgia

Anyone had it? I can’t figure out why I get it. I suspect it would s either from wearing flip flops, running barefoot or surfing. (Or some combination of all three) Last time I got it a cortisone shot in my foot made it go away almost instantly. This time I’m trying icing and rest. Hard to rest...