Search results

1. LarryTate

fat women in tight fitting clothes

Actually kind of impressive they can do the splits but not be able to wipe their ass.
  2. LarryTate

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

Definitely raised by white parents though.
  3. LarryTate

fat women in tight fitting clothes

I feel sorry for their shoes.
  4. LarryTate

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

I don't see how it could be any worse at this point, so in the spirit of optimism there's really only one way to go but up. He sounds like a homo which will be great for Men's Surfing.
  5. LarryTate

Diddy

Apparently homie in the black didn't get the memo?
  6. LarryTate

Let's get a few things straight.

I don't accept chance.
  7. LarryTate

Famous Threesomes

Jesus and the two bandits :shrug:
  8. LarryTate

Let's get a few things straight.

Regardless of beliefs on this topic, historically people who were crucified were typically left on the cross to rot and act as food for scavenging animals to complete the full punishment for their crimes. They rarely were buried; it was a full humiliation tactic to keep people in line. Numerous...
  9. LarryTate

The new 101 parking/bike/ped lane scheme in Cardiff/Encinitas...

Just the California dream :toilet:
  10. LarryTate

How to, or how not to, Tinder?

Could be an extension of the chest. Looked like D's.
  11. LarryTate

I asked the buddy her weight. He said shes 5'6" 140-145ish most likely. He wanted to know why? Told him she's being judged online. He's not excited about it and wants it down even though it's edited. He says that he thinks it's love and doesn't want to ruin it. :LOL: Out of respect I'll remove...
  12. LarryTate

Wait till you see the picture I've got.
  13. LarryTate

Not to one up anyone on this thread but....My friend just met a girl on Tinder the other day. They've really hit it off. He then proceeds to text me a a photo of him reaming her from behind (she's apparently into filming escapades and sent him one of the images). Wife and I were having dinner...
  14. LarryTate

Slater having another kid

A few hundred sit-ups in the morning will burn that beer belly right off.
  15. LarryTate

Surf vloggin' review of Sunset Cliffs, San Diego. (please subscribe)

I have a work buddy who almost said the same thing verbatim about getting pissed on by his lady friend.
  16. LarryTate

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

I saw a guy standing in front of a taco shop the other day holding a self made sign that said, "Crypto is for Homosexuals". Not sure how they correlated. He didn't look homeless either.
  17. LarryTate

Surfing and cigarettes

18. LarryTate

Surfing and cigarettes

You are correct, it's 5pm somewhere. :jamon:
  19. LarryTate

Surfing and cigarettes

“A lot of the problems we see in kids, particularly boys, it’s probably underappreciated how much of that is coming from chemical exposures, including a lot of sexual dysphoria that we’re seeing,” the scion of the Kennedy political dynasty said during an interview with Canadian psychologist and...