2. Boneroni

*** Official Shark Thread ***

Ummmm..... Tahoe?
  3. Boneroni

***The Official Running Thread***

Fck yeah Kento! Stocked for you :cheers:
  4. Boneroni

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

I watched a little. It was beautiful scenery/drone shots, boring waves/surfing, with mindless bro-brah drivel from Turpell. Just interminable.
  5. Boneroni

Mental Health thread

Post of the year material right there. Glad you are doing well PPK. :waving:
  6. Boneroni

WTF with parents going on Spring Break with their kids?

Lol, I saw them (and played with them) many times at The Living Room.
  7. Boneroni

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

Holy crap, that's gnarly! It's like water polo (which is gnarly enough) but ALL under water!
  8. Boneroni

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

That was rad! I gotta brag, I only got 2 measures wrong
  9. Boneroni

What's the deal with air travel these days?

Lol, that's not a horror story. Sounds like successful danger mitigation to me :shrug:
  10. Boneroni

*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

Oh sh!t, Stepdad Charlie is back? Does that mean goodbye to easy going, cool Gabe? :shrug:
  11. Boneroni

Big Island recommendations?

Last minute, I know, but I don't think has been mentioned. We really really enjoyed a driving/snorkling day on the Kohala Coast. It's the North/West coast, about 20 Miles N or where you're staying. It's almost totally barren and dry on the W shore line, and gets more green and lush as the road...
  12. Boneroni

***The Official Retirement Post***

Dude, fck yeah! Congrats!
  13. Boneroni

It's been awhile

You might not be too bothered by this (considering your favored "hobbies"), but OTF died. RIP
  14. Boneroni

***The Official Personalized License Plates Thread***

Dang josh! You've got quite the collection. Like you've been waiting for the thread to happen!
  15. Boneroni

Mental Health thread

Dude, if you're really trying to reduce your stress, tinder swiping the nursing staff is not going to help with that. I mean, no judgement. Just trying to look out for ya.