Search results

1. Spinktopus

stretch boards support and board pron thread

I rode it yesterday (2’ Central FL) with FCS II MR twin + trailer. Was ok. Looking for a bit more drive
  2. Spinktopus

My newest addition to the family… 5’5” No Friends
  3. Spinktopus

WTB: FCS II WR Stretch PC Carbon Tri/Quad Fin Set-Large

Tough to find those too, but I’m looking. Thanks!
  4. Spinktopus

WTB: FCS II WR Stretch PC Carbon Tri/Quad Fin Set-Large

Looking for a set of FCS II, WR Stretch PC Carbon Tri and/or Quad fin. Would need it shipped to FL. DM or email me at vjrrdATyahooDOTcom
  5. Spinktopus

looking for fin recommendations. I’ve ridden it as a quad w/Merrick’s, & H4’s (both medium). The board felt a bit too loose with the H4’s. Felt ok w/Merrick’s, but a bit flat. Any other suggestions? Maybe as a tri-fin?
  6. Spinktopus

Central FL. Surfed it a few times already in 3-4’ kinda weakish waves. So far, it’s a winner. The Rusty Heckler, similar dimensions may paddle easier, but this board handles better and feels like it takes less to get it moving. I love it.
  7. Spinktopus

***Update, got my Stretch Super Buzz
  8. Spinktopus

I just ordered a SuperBuzz Sk8- 5’7 x 20.25 x 2.2 - Vol: 31.8 liters in CFT. The dims are recommendations from Dyllan designed for Central FL spring Surf (5’7”, 175#).
  9. Spinktopus

Rusty - Shiv, Hatchet, 419Fish

Thank you for this advice, worked way better as a quad!!
  10. Spinktopus

Rode it today in sloppy 3’+ central FL waves. The board glides in easily to waves, but was tough to get on a rail. I rode it with the FC2 MR twin + trailer.. I’ll try those Machado’s recommended (just have to get them).
  11. Spinktopus

I’ve had a Thanks @JeffRSpicoli for that review of the Heckler. I’ve got one on order, but with FCS2’s. @retodd Is there a T1 equivalent in the FCS2 world?
  12. Spinktopus

Trimalleolar Fracture

4+ years later, I remembered I posted on here an re-read. I can pretty much do a lot of activities, except running. I frequently bike and do yoga. I still get soreness when there's high humidity or a drop in the barometric pressure. No real pain when I surf, which is great!! Thanks @VonMeister...
  13. Spinktopus

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Got an email that this is 6’4” Russ Short is done and ready to be shipped...
  14. Spinktopus

Taylor Knox at 48

Amazing surfer, thanks for sharing